X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
    "What is there left for Narn if all of creation falls around us?"
    "...let the universe burn...I don't care anymore."
    There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
    WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
      "...let the universe burn...I don't care anymore."
      "Don't send the ships. Let it burn, Mollari. Let it all end in fire."
      All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
        "Don't send the ships. Let it burn, Mollari. Let it all end in fire."
        "This is how the World ends : in Fire, but not in Darkness."
        Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

"What is there left for Narn if all of creation falls around us?"
          Would you like me to tell you all about her? Is that it? Would you like to hear where she likes to be touched?
          What a wonderful world you live in. -
          Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• "Will you follow me into fire? Will you follow me into darkness? Will you follow me into death?

Comment

• Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
              "Will you follow me into fire? Will you follow me into darkness? Will you follow me into death?
              "You are thinking about escape again, aren't you? Don't. There is no way off Z'ha'dum. Might as well give up, reconcile yourself as I did."
              Flying around the room under my own power.

Comment

"You are thinking about escape again, aren't you? Don't. There is no way off Z'ha'dum. Might as well give up, reconcile yourself as I did."
                It's a cell. I've gotten used to them. Frankly, I've done some of my best writing in places like this. In here, you cannot run from yourself.
                What a wonderful world you live in. -
                Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• The Narn have rewritten history enough, don't you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
                    The Narn have rewritten history enough, don't you think?
                    "Why is that we always break up our history by the .. the wars, not the years of peace? The hundred years war, war of 1812, the first three world wars, the Dilgar war, the war of the shining star, the Minbari war, the Shadow war. Why the war and not the peace? Because it's exciting, and because on some level people like to see something big fall apart and explode from the inside out. And right now, John, we're that something."

Comment

"Why is that we always break up our history by the .. the wars, not the years of peace? The hundred years war, war of 1812, the first three world wars, the Dilgar war, the war of the shining star, the Minbari war, the Shadow war. Why the war and not the peace? Because it's exciting, and because on some level people like to see something big fall apart and explode from the inside out. And right now, John, we're that something."
                      "Perhaps we'll remember that the next time Ms. Sakai visits the station."

Comment

"Perhaps we'll remember that the next time Ms. Sakai visits the station."
                        Like that's going to happen.
                        Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth.
                        John Sheridan

Comment

• Originally posted by DeMonk View Post
                          Like that's going to happen.
                          "What must happen will happen. ..... Who are we to stand in the way of prophecy?"

Comment

"What must happen will happen. ..... Who are we to stand in the way of prophecy?"
                            You have the audacity to presume that you are on a mission from god, embarked upon a holy cause. I don't believe it.
                            Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth.
                            John Sheridan

Comment

• Originally posted by DeMonk View Post
                              You have the audacity to presume that you are on a mission from god, embarked upon a holy cause. I don't believe it.
                              "I spoke with the president. He is the only other human who knows why the Minbari surrendered. He doesn't believe the stuff about our sharing of Minbari souls, and I can't say that I do either. But they [Minbari] believe it."

Comment

• We do not believe in any individual god or gods. But rather, we believe that the soul is a -- what is a good term -- a non-localized phenomenon."

Comment

Working...
                                X