• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Weep for the future, Na'Toth. Weep for us all."

Comment

• Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
      "Weep for the future, Na'Toth. Weep for us all."
      When I was inducted into this circle, I was finally told the reason we were ordered to surrender. I didn't know whether to laugh or weep. If we had been told the truth then, we never would have surrendered."
      All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
        When I was inducted into this circle, I was finally told the reason we were ordered to surrender. I didn't know whether to laugh or weep. If we had been told the truth then, we never would have surrendered."
        "Dukhat said that in every battle, one side or the other must surrender eventually...it is the natural order of things. There is no dishonor in that, no shame."
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
          "By taking these bold steps, we will help to insure a better future for everyone."
          Take my advice and go back to the time you came from. The future isn't what it used to be.
          What a wonderful world you live in. -
          Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• "I wish I had more time, but now, time is all we have."

Comment

"I wish I had more time, but now, time is all we have."
              "I'm sorry Johnny, When you get as old as I am you kinda get stuck in your ways...."
              There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
              WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
                "I'm sorry Johnny, When you get as old as I am you kinda get stuck in your ways...."
                It is history, it's already been done. All we have to do now is make sure that we do it then.
                Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
                  It is history, it's already been done. All we have to do now is make sure that we do it then.
                  "Our competitors are moving into position, setting themselves up to ascend the throne the moment he dies. Before that happens we have to rise above the others...we must do something extraordinary, something unparalleled...."
                  "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                    "Our competitors are moving into position, setting themselves up to ascend the throne the moment he dies. Before that happens we have to rise above the others...we must do something extraordinary, something unparalleled...."
                    "At the moment of death, there is a passing of energy. An explosion of consciousness. It permeates everything in close proximity: your clothes, jewelry, .. anything. We can still feel him, .. what he was, .. what he did, .. his hopes, .. and fears, .. and expectations. It's still there for a few minutes. .. Then it will disappear. .. Joining him in silence."
                    Flying around the room under my own power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                      "At the moment of death, there is a passing of energy. An explosion of consciousness. It permeates everything in close proximity: your clothes, jewelry, .. anything. We can still feel him, .. what he was, .. what he did, .. his hopes, .. and fears, .. and expectations. It's still there for a few minutes. .. Then it will disappear. .. Joining him in silence."
                      "Silence !!! A silence as profound as when the whale swallowed Jonah..."
                      Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

• Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                        "I'm going to take a vow of silence concerning this entire conversation. Good day."

Comment

• Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                          So why the long faces? Things are quiet, the attacks have stopped, and we won the Centauri War. What's the problem?

Comment

• Well, when they are about to attack they get quiet, so the key is: as long as you can hear them, as long as there is noise around, you're safe. But if you ever hear nothing, .. worry."

Comment

Well, when they are about to attack they get quiet, so the key is: as long as you can hear them, as long as there is noise around, you're safe. But if you ever hear nothing, .. worry."
                              "When the Vorlon goes to ground, I worry. What's going through his .. its .. mind?"

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                                "When the Vorlon goes to ground, I worry. What's going through his .. its .. mind?"
                                "What is there left for Narn if all of creation falls around us?"
                                Flying around the room under my own power.

Comment

Working...
                                X