X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by Kraig View Post
    Zathras warn, but no, no one listen to poor Zathras. No. A great war but great hope of peace. Need place place to gather, to fight, to organize.
    "They just put out a nine system alert for General Hague. Word is he's trying to organize a counter strike. If he can get enough big ships to sign on, he can go toe to toe with President Clark."

Leave a comment:

• Kraig
    replied
    Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
    "He's making a crucible, which he hopes will force out the truth. Quite brave, possibly futile, but .. very human."
    Zathras warn, but no, no one listen to poor Zathras. No. A great war but great hope of peace. Need place place to gather, to fight, to organize.

Leave a comment:

• AstroBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by alpha128 View Post
    "Whether they fight or not, they know they will die anyway. So, really, is this bravery or simple desperation?"
    "He's making a crucible, which he hopes will force out the truth. Quite brave, possibly futile, but .. very human."

Leave a comment:

• alpha128
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post
    "My father used to tell me the best way to understand someone is to fight him. Anyone can act civilized when they're calm...shoot at him, make him angry...that's when you see the real person."
    "Whether they fight or not, they know they will die anyway. So, really, is this bravery or simple desperation?"

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
    "So, the real Kosh shows his colors at last, huh? You angry now? Angry enough to kill me, because that's the only way I'm leaving, unless your people get off their encounter-suited butts and do something. I've got nothing to lose. My own government wants to kill me, and if we lose this war I'm just as dead. Our only chance is to get the other races on board for this fight and right now you are the key to doing that."
    "My father used to tell me the best way to understand someone is to fight him. Anyone can act civilized when they're calm...shoot at him, make him angry...that's when you see the real person."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X