• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once again, please remain calm. Right now our greatest enemy is fear."

Comment

• Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
      Once again, please remain calm. Right now our greatest enemy is fear."
      "To be Anla-Shok means understanding that there is nothing to fear in death except the failure to complete our assigned mission. Death is not the enemy, death simply is."
      All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
        "To be Anla-Shok means understanding that there is nothing to fear in death except the failure to complete our assigned mission. Death is not the enemy, death simply is."
        "I was born .. warrior caste, but I see now .. the calling of my heart .. is religious. War is over. Listen to her. Listen!"
        Flying around the room under my own power.

Comment

• It's a terrible thing when your children fight. I warned the others, but they didn't listen. They never listen.

Comment

It's a terrible thing when your children fight. I warned the others, but they didn't listen. They never listen.
            The bells of our temples will sound all day and all night, once for each of our people killed in the bombings. We are alone, alone in the universe, but we are united in our pain. May the Great Maker be with you all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
              The bells of our temples will sound all day and all night, once for each of our people killed in the bombings. We are alone, alone in the universe, but we are united in our pain. May the Great Maker be with you all.
              "You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."

Comment

• "If you are going to be worried every time the universe doesn't make sense, you are going to be worried every moment of every day for the rest of your natural life."

Comment

"If you are going to be worried every time the universe doesn't make sense, you are going to be worried every moment of every day for the rest of your natural life."
                  "It didn't take us long to learn the most important rule of survival aboard Babylon 5: 'Expect the unexpected.'

Comment

• "Sheridan's rule number 29: Always make your opponent think you know more than you really know."

Comment

"Sheridan's rule number 29: Always make your opponent think you know more than you really know."
                      "Let me pass on to you the one thing I've learned about this place. No one here is exactly what he appears. Not Mollari, not Delenn, not Sinclair .. and not me."

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                        "Let me pass on to you the one thing I've learned about this place. No one here is exactly what he appears. Not Mollari, not Delenn, not Sinclair .. and not me."
                        The Avalance has already started...It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
                        Duracell Bunny is arrested and charged with BATTERY!!

Comment

"First, one brief announcement. I just wanted to mention for those who have asked that absolutely nothing whatsoever happened today in sector 83/9/12. I repeat, nothing happened. Please remain calm."
                          So why the long faces? Things are quiet, the attacks have stopped, and we won the Centauri War. What's the problem?
                          What a wonderful world you live in. -
                          Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
                            So why the long faces? Things are quiet, the attacks have stopped, and we won the Centauri War. What's the problem?
                            "Commander, I want you to understand. I aqcuired human characteristics to bring your people and mine closer together. To symbolise our mutuality. It is supposed to be a dignified and inspiring position for both Humans and Minbari. So, will you please explain to me why this.. this ..!"
                            "Hair."
                            "..refuses to co-operate!"

Comment

"Commander, I want you to understand. I aqcuired human characteristics to bring your people and mine closer together. To symbolise our mutuality. It is supposed to be a dignified and inspiring position for both Humans and Minbari. So, will you please explain to me why this.. this ..!"
                              "Hair."
                              "..refuses to co-operate!"
                              "Because I don't have a real sword handy."

Comment

• "So, what happened to your hair?"

Comment

Working...
                                X