Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
    "I know. Between you and me, it's scaring the hell out of me."
    If you want me, I'll be in my quarters, under top security. I strongly suggest you do the same.
    Flying around the room under my own power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
      If you want me, I'll be in my quarters, under top security. I strongly suggest you do the same.
      "Unless you'd like to try something as breathtakingly rational as trying to open up a dialogue."
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
        "Unless you'd like to try something as breathtakingly rational as trying to open up a dialogue."
        "No, there's something more going on here. Something that pushed her over the edge. I mean, first Londo, then Garibaldi, and now this. I tell you, the next person who acts irrationally, I swear I'm gonna shoot myself in the head."
        All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Boom! Shabba-labba-labba.
          Boom! Shabba-labba-labba.
          Hey there, hey there, three bags full!
          You come here often? Yes! I do!
          . . .
          I slept with you the other night.
          You didn't call, you didn't write!
          I think you did it just for SPITE!
          Oh! Yesà oh, yes! Oh, YES! OH! YES!
          Tell me about your portfolio!
          Oh, YES! YES! YES! YES!
          Lie to me about your familyà

Comment

Hey there, hey there, three bags full!
            You come here often? Yes! I do!
            . . .
            I slept with you the other night.
            You didn't call, you didn't write!
            I think you did it just for SPITE!
            Oh! Yesà oh, yes! Oh, YES! OH! YES!
            Tell me about your portfolio!
            Oh, YES! YES! YES! YES!
            Lie to me about your familyà
            "I will not sleep, drink or eat. The words and I will be locked in mortal combat until one of us surrenders."
            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• None of your words have their own meanings, you have to look up one word to understand another

Comment

• Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
                None of your words have their own meanings, you have to look up one word to understand another
                "Words have meaning and names have power. The universe begun with a word, you know. But which came first: the word or the thought behind the word? You can't create language without thought .. and you can't conceive a thought without language. So which created the other and, thus, created the universe?"

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                  "Words have meaning and names have power. The universe begun with a word, you know. But which came first: the word or the thought behind the word? You can't create language without thought .. and you can't conceive a thought without language. So which created the other and, thus, created the universe?"
                  "Savor the mystery, Stephen. We don't get nearly enough of them."

Comment

• The universe puts a mystery in front of us as a gift. Politeness requires that we at least try to solve it."

Comment

The universe puts a mystery in front of us as a gift. Politeness requires that we at least try to solve it."
                      You don't have to solve every problem all at once. Problems are solved in pieces. If you're on the seventh floor of a burning building, you can either die or jump out the window. Once you're out the window, you're alive for another two seconds, during which time you figure out the solution to the next problem and so on and so on.
                      What a wonderful world you live in. -
                      Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
                        You don't have to solve every problem all at once. Problems are solved in pieces. If you're on the seventh floor of a burning building, you can either die or jump out the window. Once you're out the window, you're alive for another two seconds, during which time you figure out the solution to the next problem and so on and so on.
                        "Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Always running out of time. Yours is almost used up. You're between seconds, lost in the infinite possibilities between tick and tock. Tick, you're alive. Tock.. Well, it was a good life, but a short one. Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick--"

Comment

"Tick, tock. Tick, tock. Always running out of time. Yours is almost used up. You're between seconds, lost in the infinite possibilities between tick and tock. Tick, you're alive. Tock.. Well, it was a good life, but a short one. Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick--"
                          "Can not run out of time, there is infinite time. You are finite, Zathras is finite. This is wrong tool. No. No. Not good. No. No. Never use this."

Comment

• "Zathras not of this time. You take, Zathras die. You leave, Zathras die. Either way, it is bad for Zathras."

Comment

"Zathras not of this time. You take, Zathras die. You leave, Zathras die. Either way, it is bad for Zathras."
                              "ZATHRAS !!! ..... hrmf ! ... Never around when you need him ..."
                              Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

• Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                                "ZATHRAS !!! ..... hrmf ! ... Never around when you need him ..."
                                Expect me .. when you see me.

Comment

Working...
                                X