Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Good morning, G'Kar. Well, this is a delight, I didn't know you had children."

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
      "Good morning, G'Kar. Well, this is a delight, I didn't know you had children."
      "He has a wife back home, three small children, and an Abyssinian cat named Max."
      All generalizations are false, including this one.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
        "He has a wife back home, three small children, and an Abyssinian cat named Max."
        "Yes. Of course. You do not have to go back with me, Lennier. You could go home. You could be free of all this, return to your studies, to your family."
        Flying around the room under my own power.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
          "Yes. Of course. You do not have to go back with me, Lennier. You could go home. You could be free of all this, return to your studies, to your family."
          Sh--Show me the way to go home, I'm tired and I want to go to bed. I had a little -- oh, that's a big drink -- about an hour ago and it went right to my head.
          What a wonderful world you live in. -
          Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by glindros View Post
            Sh--Show me the way to go home, I'm tired and I want to go to bed. I had a little -- oh, that's a big drink -- about an hour ago and it went right to my head.
            "And they made a very satisfying thump when they hit the floor."
            All generalizations are false, including this one.

            Comment


            • "Is that right? Then get up off the damn floor. I don't care how much it hurts. Don't you go passing out on me, because that's just another kind of running away.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
                "Is that right? Then get up off the damn floor. I don't care how much it hurts. Don't you go passing out on me, because that's just another kind of running away.
                "You don't have to solve every problem all at once. Problems are solved in pieces. If you're on the seventh floor of a burning building, you can either die or jump out the window. Once you're out the window, you're alive for another two seconds, during which time you figure out the solution to the next problem and so on and so on."
                All generalizations are false, including this one.

                Comment


                • "The only reason that guy is still alive is that half the time I don't know what the hell he's talking talking about.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
                    "The only reason that guy is still alive is that half the time I don't know what the hell he's talking talking about.
                    "Nonsense, you are not important enough to kill."
                    Flying around the room under my own power.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                      "Nonsense, you are not important enough to kill."
                      Sometimes we do not see it, because we have been taught to believe that we are not important.
                      What a wonderful world you live in. -
                      Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                        Sometimes we do not see it, because we have been taught to believe that we are not important.
                        "There are three billion people here. The Vorlons would never attack a civilian population that big. The ships stay."
                        Flying around the room under my own power.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                          "There are three billion people here. The Vorlons would never attack a civilian population that big. The ships stay."
                          "Why does any advanced civilization seek to destroy a less advanced one? Because the land is strategically valuable, because there are resources that can be cultivated and exploited, but most of all, simply because they can."
                          All generalizations are false, including this one.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                            "Why does any advanced civilization seek to destroy a less advanced one? Because the land is strategically valuable, because there are resources that can be cultivated and exploited, but most of all, simply because they can."
                            "I don't know who started it first, Delenn, but somewhere along the line they both decided that their way was the right way, the only way, and we've been caught in the middle ever since."
                            Flying around the room under my own power.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                              "I don't know who started it first, Delenn, but somewhere along the line they both decided that their way was the right way, the only way, and we've been caught in the middle ever since."
                              "The man in between is looking for you"
                              Jan from Denmark

                              My blog :

                              http://www.babylonlurker.dk

                              "Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                                "The man in between is looking for you"
                                "I know. Between you and me, it's scaring the hell out of me."
                                All generalizations are false, including this one.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X