Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
    "Dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead .... How do you apologise for that ?"
    "It wouldn't have mattered...it wouldn't have changed anything. They would not have stopped."
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
      "It wouldn't have mattered...it wouldn't have changed anything. They would not have stopped."
      "You have come a long way, G'Kar. Further than I would've guessed. Sheridan's promise binds me as well it does him. We will take you into the Council, G'Kar. And someday, when all this is over, perhaps you will find it in your heart to forgive me."
      Flying around the room under my own power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
        "You have come a long way, G'Kar. Further than I would've guessed. Sheridan's promise binds me as well it does him. We will take you into the Council, G'Kar. And someday, when all this is over, perhaps you will find it in your heart to forgive me."
        "The only thing that might be as terrible as losing you, would be if you came back...and could not forgive me...and I lost you again."
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
          "The only thing that might be as terrible as losing you, would be if you came back...and could not forgive me...and I lost you again."
          "Then I can not forgive"
          Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

"Then I can not forgive"
            "Then the tragedy is greater than I thought. Without forgiveness you can not mourn, and without mourning you can never let go of the pain."

Comment

"Then the tragedy is greater than I thought. Without forgiveness you can not mourn, and without mourning you can never let go of the pain."
              "It has been ten cycles since Dukhat has left this world to take his place with Valen and the nine who were. Ten cycles since our people have had a leader. The time of mourning is complete. We must now choose another."
              All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• "Our people need leadership, not dogma, action, not meditation."

Comment

• Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
                  "Our people need leadership, not dogma, action, not meditation."
                  "Yes. And why is that, huh? I don't think you have any interest in restoring the glory of the Centauri Republic. No. I think you are using us as .. shall we say, agents of chaos. Convenient distraction making it easier for your associates to do whatever they wish to do. Yes?"

Comment

"Yes. And why is that, huh? I don't think you have any interest in restoring the glory of the Centauri Republic. No. I think you are using us as .. shall we say, agents of chaos. Convenient distraction making it easier for your associates to do whatever they wish to do. Yes?"
                    "No! It's taking all of Draal's concentration to control Great Machine. If we distract, very bad. He'd drop the time field. Everyone dies. Draal told Zathras what to do. So Zathras will do. Or much, much dying."

Comment

• "What happened?"
                      "Time-device activated prematurely. Not good. Malfunction."

Comment

"Dead, dead, dead, dead, dead, dead .... How do you apologise for that ?"
                        ... would you like some juice? It's fresh from the hydroponic garden. I told them to leave the pulp in. That's the best part.
                        What a wonderful world you live in. -
                        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
                          ... would you like some juice? It's fresh from the hydroponic garden. I told them to leave the pulp in. That's the best part.
                          "I don't know how long that offer was good for, but I just wanted to tell you that I .. accept your proposition."

Comment

"I don't know how long that offer was good for, but I just wanted to tell you that I .. accept your proposition."
                            "Life is full of surprises."

Comment

• "Oh, well, that is a surprise, given what I've heard. I'm sure it's a matter of perspective, really. But for a Narn, two minutes must be a long time, so if you go the duration, it's an accomplishment. But for the Centauri, hours can go by before you even get to the good parts."

Comment

• Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
                                "Oh, well, that is a surprise, given what I've heard. I'm sure it's a matter of perspective, really. But for a Narn, two minutes must be a long time, so if you go the duration, it's an accomplishment. But for the Centauri, hours can go by before you even get to the good parts."
                                When I heard that you were with child, and that you were finally returning here to stay, how could I not come and convey my personal good wishes?

Comment

Working...
                                X