Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
    You're the one who popped in my dream when I was in that alien ship a few weeks ago. It felt like.. I don't know.. like you called me."
    I was surprised when they called me. How far down the list was I?
    What a wonderful world you live in. -
    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by glindros View Post
      I was surprised when they called me. How far down the list was I?
      "As far as you like."
      All generalizations are false, including this one.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
        "As far as you like."
        <beep beep>"Captain...Code 7R"
        There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
        WE WILL BE FREE!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
          <beep beep>"Captain...Code 7R"
          "Carolyn...god, I'm sorry, I forgot."
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jan View Post
            "Carolyn...god, I'm sorry, I forgot."
            "If we believe, then the dark angel of Drafa will pass over us. Hurry. Inside now, everyone inside."
            Flying around the room under my own power.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
              "If we believe, then the dark angel of Drafa will pass over us. Hurry. Inside now, everyone inside."
              There's no courtroom here, Captain. No tribunals, no attorneys, no justice, no mercy, no fairness...
              What a wonderful world you live in. -
              Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                There's no courtroom here, Captain. No tribunals, no attorneys, no justice, no mercy, no fairness...
                "Why is it Ombuds Zimmerman never gets these cases? Only me."
                All generalizations are false, including this one.

                Comment


                • "Just how much justice can you afford?"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
                    "Just how much justice can you afford?"
                    "We don't have the problem. Well, yes, there are some displaced people, here and there, but they've chosen to be in their position. They're either lazy or they're criminal or they're mentally unstable."
                    Flying around the room under my own power.

                    Comment


                    • "You will co-operate with the state, for the good of the state and your own survival. You will confess to the crimes of which you have been accused. You will be released and returned to the society a productive citizen if you co-operate. Resistance will be punished, co-operation will be rewarded."

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
                        "You will co-operate with the state, for the good of the state and your own survival. You will confess to the crimes of which you have been accused. You will be released and returned to the society a productive citizen if you co-operate. Resistance will be punished, co-operation will be rewarded."
                        "What crimes?"
                        All generalizations are false, including this one.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                          "What crimes?"
                          ---these are our children that've gone astray. We have to at least try to bring them in alive so that we can correct their thinking."
                          What a wonderful world you live in. -
                          Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                            ---these are our children that've gone astray. We have to at least try to bring them in alive so that we can correct their thinking."
                            "These papers, different styles of handwriting, different names, but not different people. The same person, with multiple personalities. That's why we misidentified his rating. One personality was a P10, the other was a P12. It's rare, but it has happened before."
                            Flying around the room under my own power.

                            Comment


                            • But that rating was determined before she went to the Vorlon homeworld, as you very well know."

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
                                But that rating was determined before she went to the Vorlon homeworld, as you very well know."
                                "Well, let's see. She was, .. adjusted by the Vorlons, dumped by the Vorlons, used as a weapon. Quit the Corps. Lost the only man she ever loved and dedicated herself to finishing his work. Pick one or all of the above. Let's face it, she's pissed."
                                All generalizations are false, including this one.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X