Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by vacantlook View Post
    "Absofragginglutely, damn it. Since our last discussion, I have been been studying your use of language. Do you approve?"
    "Between you and me, it's scaring the hell out of me."
    It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
    Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by *Starstuff* View Post
      "Between you and me, it's scaring the hell out of me."
      "There is nothing to fear in the dreaming, only that which we bring with us."

      Comment


      • Originally posted by vacantlook View Post
        "There is nothing to fear in the dreaming, only that which we bring with us."
        "The first thing you have to do is separate fantasy from reality."
        It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
        Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by *Starstuff* View Post
          "The first thing you have to do is separate fantasy from reality."
          "Ambassador Delenn remains indisposed."
          "'Indisposed'! She's in a cocoon!"
          no boom today . . .

          Comment


          • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
            "Ambassador Delenn remains indisposed."
            "'Indisposed'! She's in a cocoon!"
            *incredulous look* "As in a moth or a butterfly?"

            (And I know what sentence comes next )
            It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
            Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by *Starstuff* View Post
              *incredulous look* "As in a moth or a butterfly?"

              (And I know what sentence comes next )
              "Congratulations. You are now the owner of 500'000 shares of Fireflies Incorporated."
              (me too )
              no boom today . . .

              Comment


              • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                "Congratulations. You are now the owner of 500'000 shares of Fireflies Incorporated."
                "If I knew who God was, I'd thank her."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by vacantlook View Post
                  "If I knew who God was, I'd thank her."
                  "I see a great hand, reaching out of the stars..."
                  "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                    "I see a great hand, reaching out of the stars..."
                    turkish delight

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Lunan View Post
                      turkish delight
                      "Looks to me she's already all over you."
                      no boom today . . .

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                        "Looks to me she's already all over you."
                        "Michael. I don't have an answer for you."
                        It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
                        Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

                        Comment


                        • And just one more thing. On your trip back I'd like you to take the time to learn the Babylon 5 mantra: 'Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.'
                          Last edited by glindros; 02-03-2008, 04:42 AM.
                          What a wonderful world you live in. -
                          Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                            And just one more thing. On your trip back I'd like you to take the time to learn the Babylon 5 mantra: 'Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.'
                            "Something here doesn't make sense."
                            It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
                            Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by *Starstuff* View Post
                              "Something here doesn't make sense."

                              "There is a hole .. in your mind."
                              no boom today . . .

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                                "There is a hole .. in your mind."
                                "I don't like it any better than you do. Enough people have played with my brain already this year."
                                It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
                                Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X