Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
    "Ivanova, your sense of humor has always been on the edge of good taste, but--"
    "If Vir can become Emperor, a small earth cat can become Emperor."
    "You are now what we need you to be..."

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Shivkala View Post
      "If Vir can become Emperor, a small earth cat can become Emperor."
      That's how it starts, believe me. They nibble a little bit here, little bit there. Next thing you know you are not even in charge of your own command anymore.
      Flying around the room under my own power.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
        That's how it starts, believe me. They nibble a little bit here, little bit there. Next thing you know you are not even in charge of your own command anymore.
        "Gogs. Such creatures are an attempt by the universe to make sure that we never take ourselves too seriously."
        All generalizations are false, including this one.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
          "Gogs. Such creatures are an attempt by the universe to make sure that we never take ourselves too seriously."
          "With everything that has been going around here lately he just needed to get out a little, stretch his legs a bit, so he took a walk. Outside. On the forward cargo stabilizers."
          Flying around the room under my own power.

          Comment


          • "The theory is: if you are separated from yourself, you start walking and you keep walking until you meet yourself

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
              "The theory is: if you are separated from yourself, you start walking and you keep walking until you meet yourself
              "It occurs to me I have never walked the length of this place end to end."
              All generalizations are false, including this one.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                "It occurs to me I have never walked the length of this place end to end."
                "Traveling to Centauri Prime helped me understand the Centauri, and out of that came a new peace between our people. It also made me realize that there is so much I have never seen. How much more could I understand, how
                much more could I help my people, if I saw even more of the universe around us?"
                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                  "Traveling to Centauri Prime helped me understand the Centauri, and out of that came a new peace between our people. It also made me realize that there is so much I have never seen. How much more could I understand, how
                  much more could I help my people, if I saw even more of the universe around us?"
                  "Sad life, probably have sad death, but at least there is symmetry."
                  "You are now what we need you to be..."

                  Comment


                  • "You can't turn away from death simply because you're afraid of what might happen without you. That's not enough! You're not embracing life. You're fleeing death. And so you're caught in between, unable to go forward or backward. Your friends need what you can be when you are no longer afraid, when you know who you are and why you are and what you want, when you are no longer looking for reasons to live, but can simply be."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
                      "You can't turn away from death simply because you're afraid of what might happen without you. That's not enough! You're not embracing life. You're fleeing death. And so you're caught in between, unable to go forward or backward. Your friends need what you can be when you are no longer afraid, when you know who you are and why you are and what you want, when you are no longer looking for reasons to live, but can simply be."
                      "Well, actually, I believe there are currents in the universe, eddies and tides that pull us one way or another; some we have to fight, some we have to embrace."
                      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                      Comment


                      • "If you're gonna wait for the universe to start making sense, you have a long wait ahead of you

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
                          "If you're gonna wait for the universe to start making sense, you have a long wait ahead of you
                          "The universe is already mad. Anything else would be redundant"
                          "You are now what we need you to be..."

                          Comment


                          • "Insanity is part of the times! You must learn to embrace the madness, let it fire you."

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
                              "Insanity is part of the times! You must learn to embrace the madness, let it fire you."
                              "Among Minbari, one individual leads, but we move as one. We are at our best when we move together, and we are at our worst when we move together. When our leader was killed by your people, we went mad together. We stayed mad for a very long time, a madness that almost consumed your world, until finally, before it was too late, we woke up together. But you, you are alone, you have no one to awaken you from your madness. For this, and nothing else, I feel pity for you."
                              All generalizations are false, including this one.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                                "Among Minbari, one individual leads, but we move as one. We are at our best when we move together, and we are at our worst when we move together. When our leader was killed by your people, we went mad together. We stayed mad for a very long time, a madness that almost consumed your world, until finally, before it was too late, we woke up together. But you, you are alone, you have no one to awaken you from your madness. For this, and nothing else, I feel pity for you."
                                "The Universe speaks in many languages, but only one voice. The language is not Narn, or Human, or Centauri, or Gaim, or Minbari."
                                "You are now what we need you to be..."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X