Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • With our basic freedom in stake, no response can be too extreme. There maybe some minor and temporary abridgments in the traditionally protected areas, such as speech and association, but only until this crisis is over.
    What a wonderful world you live in. -
    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by glindros View Post
      With our basic freedom in stake, no response can be too extreme. There maybe some minor and temporary abridgments in the traditionally protected areas, such as speech and association, but only until this crisis is over.
      "You are not ready for immortality."

      Comment


      • Originally posted by vacantlook View Post
        "You are not ready for immortality."
        "You are not ready for the truth."
        It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
        Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by *Starstuff* View Post
          "You are not ready for the truth."
          "What is truth, and what is god?"

          Comment


          • Originally posted by *Starstuff* View Post
            "We are all slaves to our histories. If there is to be a .. bright future, we must learn to break those chains."
            "And just let me say, Ambassador, from the bottom of my heart: Hot pink is definitely your color."
            (this is after all, The Silly B5 Quote forum )
            no boom today . . .

            Comment


            • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
              "And just let me say, Ambassador, from the bottom of my heart: Hot pink is definitely your color."
              "In the months and the years to come you may hear many strange things about me, my behavior."

              Comment


              • Originally posted by vacantlook View Post
                "In the months and the years to come you may hear many strange things about me, my behavior."
                "I know. Exciting, isn't it?"
                It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
                Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

                Comment


                • Commander, you know everything about your stone garden. But clearly, you have not spent nearly enough time looking at it.
                  What a wonderful world you live in. -
                  Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                    Commander, you know everything about your stone garden. But clearly, you have not spent nearly enough time looking at it.
                    "Well, let's just hope that high-IQ boys back home give us all the right answers to this test. Otherwise we're gonna get hit with a 500000-megaton weedwhacker."
                    no boom today . . .

                    Comment


                    • Boom. Boom, boom, boom. Boom, boom. BOOM! Have a nice day.
                      What a wonderful world you live in. -
                      Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                      Comment


                      • No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's ALways a boom tomorrow!
                        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                          No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's ALways a boom tomorrow!
                          "Humans can be a very depressing people."

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by vacantlook View Post
                            "Humans can be a very depressing people."
                            "You're so serious all the time. Not every conversation has to be the end of the world as we know it."
                            It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
                            Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

                            Comment


                            • There is time for one more. This is the last. It's important to have them all. Keep sending the signal.
                              What a wonderful world you live in. -
                              Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                                There is time for one more. This is the last. It's important to have them all. Keep sending the signal.
                                "Absofragginglutely, damn it. Since our last discussion, I have been been studying your use of language. Do you approve?"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X