X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alpha128
    replied
    Originally posted by Kraig View Post
    If you're not happy with the seating arrangements, your seats will be moved outside, down the hall, across the station and into the fusion reactor.
    "And now I have to go back to the Council and explain to them that in the interest of peace the Centauri government will agree to give quadrant 37 to the Narns. I think I will stick my head in the station's fusion reactor. It would be quicker. And I suspect, after a while I might even come to enjoy it. But this .. this, this, this is like being nibbled to death by .. what are those Earth creatures called? Feathers, long bill, webbed feet .. go 'quack'?"

Leave a comment:

• Kraig
    replied
    If you're not happy with the seating arrangements, your seats will be moved outside, down the hall, across the station and into the fusion reactor.

Leave a comment:

• alpha128
    replied
    Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
    "Actually, the temperature appears to be quite moderate."
    "Now, whoever's running B5 for the next year is going to be on the hot seat. I chose you strictly on your background. You are the perfect choice."

Leave a comment:

• AstroBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by alpha128 View Post

"When I said my quarters were cold, I did not mean: 'Oh, I think it's a little chilly in here, perhaps I'll throw a blanket on the bed.' No, I said it was cold! As in: 'Oh, look, my left arm has snapped off like an icicle and shattered on the floor.' This is highly inappropriate, Captain."
    "Actually, the temperature appears to be quite moderate."

Leave a comment:

• alpha128
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post
    "Well, well...as my great grandfather used to say...cool."
    "When I said my quarters were cold, I did not mean: 'Oh, I think it's a little chilly in here, perhaps I'll throw a blanket on the bed.' No, I said it was cold! As in: 'Oh, look, my left arm has snapped off like an icicle and shattered on the floor.' This is highly inappropriate, Captain."

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by glindros View Post

Anyway, I'm here to sell you something that will make your life easier, cleaner, and all around happier! Yes, sir, the ACME handy dandy microhelper.
    "Well, well...as my great grandfather used to say...cool."

Leave a comment:

• glindros
    replied

"I apologize for the lack of chains. The cleaning service must have removed them."
    Anyway, I'm here to sell you something that will make your life easier, cleaner, and all around happier! Yes, sir, the ACME handy dandy microhelper.

Leave a comment:

• alpha128
    replied
    "Well, a few hundred years of bad blood will do that.We are all slaves to our histories.If there is to be a bright future, we must learn to break those chains."
    "I apologize for the lack of chains. The cleaning service must have removed them."

Leave a comment:

• Kraig
    replied

"I'm so rarely in the presence of living history. It.. it thins the atmosphere, makes you giddy."
    "Well, a few hundred years of bad blood will do that.We are all slaves to our histories.If there is to be a bright future, we must learn to break those chains."

Leave a comment:

• alpha128
    replied
    Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
    "Thin air? Why is it always thin air? Never fat air, chubby air, mostly-fit-could-stand-lose-a-few-pounds air?"
    "I'm so rarely in the presence of living history. It.. it thins the atmosphere, makes you giddy."

Leave a comment:

• AstroBoy
    replied

"Come on, you won't get there by walking. The other side of that corridor is over 200 million light-years away, and the air is spread a little thinly in the middle."
    "Thin air? Why is it always thin air? Never fat air, chubby air, mostly-fit-could-stand-lose-a-few-pounds air?"

Leave a comment:

• Kraig
    replied

"Love? Pah. Overrated. Here, look, these are my three wives: Pestilence, Famine and Death. Do you think I married them for their personalities? Their personalities could shatter entire planets! Arranged marriages, every one, but they worked out. They inspired me. Knowing that they were waiting at home for me is what keeps me here -- 75 lights years away."
    "Come on, you won't get there by walking. The other side of that corridor is over 200 million light-years away, and the air is spread a little thinly in the middle."

Leave a comment:

• alpha128
    replied
    Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
    "Im not saying what I'm saying, I'm not even saying what I'm thinking - hell, I'm not even thinking what I'm thinking."
    "Love? Pah. Overrated. Here, look, these are my three wives: Pestilence, Famine and Death. Do you think I married them for their personalities? Their personalities could shatter entire planets! Arranged marriages, every one, but they worked out. They inspired me. Knowing that they were waiting at home for me is what keeps me here -- 75 lights years away."

Leave a comment:

• babylonlurker
    replied

"I'm thinking of thinking of calling her right after my afternoon nap. I'm thinking of thinking of sending her flowers right after Bonnie gets back. So many fishies left in the sea. So many fishies, but no one for meee.. I'm thinking of thinking of hooking a love soon after supper is done."
    "Im not saying what I'm saying, I'm not even saying what I'm thinking - hell, I'm not even thinking what I'm thinking."

Leave a comment:

• alpha128
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post
    "I hear their calling, I know the reasons for it, and part of me yearns to accept. But I must also listen to the greater calling of the heart."
    "I'm thinking of thinking of calling her right after my afternoon nap. I'm thinking of thinking of sending her flowers right after Bonnie gets back. So many fishies left in the sea. So many fishies, but no one for meee.. I'm thinking of thinking of hooking a love soon after supper is done."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X