• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I've come a long way. I intend to finish my conversation."

Comment

• Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
      "I've come a long way. I intend to finish my conversation."
      "There is a hole in your mind"
      There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
      WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

• "He has no thoughts.. at all. It is as if his mind were empty

Comment

"He has no thoughts.. at all. It is as if his mind were empty
          "Live. In my mind. I am the machine. We join, we fight. It is dark. Terrible. Help me, please, make it stop talking in my mind."
          All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• "I don't want to do this again. I was inside a killer's mind before, on the Mars colony. There's gotta be another way."

Comment

"I don't want to do this again. I was inside a killer's mind before, on the Mars colony. There's gotta be another way."
              I don't know! Maybe the universe blinked. Maybe God changed His mind. All I know is that we got a second chance!
              "I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see from afar, I leave far behind me." Giordano Bruno

"May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk"

Comment

• Originally posted by Winged Heron View Post
                I don't know! Maybe the universe blinked. Maybe God changed His mind. All I know is that we got a second chance!
                "They say God works in mysterious ways."

Comment

• They are mysterious and sometimes they transcend understanding

Comment

They are mysterious and sometimes they transcend understanding
                    I suspect it's one of those great universal mysteries which will either never get explained or which will drive you mad if you ever learned the truth.
                    What a wonderful world you live in. -
                    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• "The truth is sometimes what you believe it to be, and other times what you decide it to be. My task is to make you decide to believe differently."

Comment

"The truth is sometimes what you believe it to be, and other times what you decide it to be. My task is to make you decide to believe differently."
                        "A curious answer from one who taught me that a half truth is the worst kind of lie."

Comment

• "Always plant a lie inside a truth, makes it easier to swallow."

Comment

"Always plant a lie inside a truth, makes it easier to swallow."
                            It doesn't taste like chicken.
                            What a wonderful world you live in. -
                            Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
                              It doesn't taste like chicken.
                              "I know, I know, but it .. it tastes so great going down. Coming up again it's not so terrific, but--"

Comment

• Why does my mouth always taste like old carpet in the morning?"

Comment

Working...
                                X