Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
    "I want you to stay! And have a little drink for me. I want you to be happy, I want me to be happy. I want you to be happy for me and me to be happy for you. Is that so much to ask around here? Why is everyone here walking around like they are afraid of me?"
    Well, after all, no one knows exactly what you look like. That makes some people .. a little nervous.
    What a wonderful world you live in. -
    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by glindros View Post
      Well, after all, no one knows exactly what you look like. That makes some people .. a little nervous.
      "Hell, the man can make poison ivy nervous."
      All generalizations are false, including this one.

      Comment


      • "You've been nervous about this ever since I mentioned it. What are you afraid of?"

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
          "You've been nervous about this ever since I mentioned it. What are you afraid of?"
          "I can't remember. Did I fasten then zip? or Zip then Fasten. How about you?"
          There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
          WE WILL BE FREE!

          Comment


          • "I think I've gotta go to the bathroom."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
              "I think I've gotta go to the bathroom."
              "Stay in formation. Hold the Line. No one gets through, no matter what."
              Abso-fragging-lutely-dammit.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by thegavel View Post
                "Stay in formation. Hold the Line. No one gets through, no matter what."
                "On your way back you can take time to learn the Babylon 5 Mantra : 'Ivanova is always right .....' "
                Jan from Denmark

                My blog :

                http://www.babylonlurker.dk

                "Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

                Comment


                • All right, all right. I'll be in and out in an hour. What could go wrong?"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
                    All right, all right. I'll be in and out in an hour. What could go wrong?"
                    Outbreaks of hysteria, the parade of scandals, promises, constitutions, and the occasional war.
                    What a wonderful world you live in. -
                    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                      Outbreaks of hysteria, the parade of scandals, promises, constitutions, and the occasional war.
                      "Nothing changes .... Corruption, Immorality, Chaos ...."
                      Jan from Denmark

                      My blog :

                      http://www.babylonlurker.dk

                      "Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                        "Nothing changes .... Corruption, Immorality, Chaos ...."
                        "Yes. And why is that, huh?"
                        All generalizations are false, including this one.

                        Comment


                        • Because you are paranoid and compulsive."

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
                            Because you are paranoid and compulsive."
                            "....Yesssss...."
                            There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
                            WE WILL BE FREE!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
                              "....Yesssss...."
                              "All I'm getting is a recorded message from the tachion relay station from Proxima."
                              All generalizations are false, including this one.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                                "All I'm getting is a recorded message from the tachion relay station from Proxima."
                                "Not to worry. Zathras trained in Crisis Management"
                                There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
                                WE WILL BE FREE!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X