Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by circularREASON View Post
    "You re linked at the hip. Just as bad as she is. But you are not just a dreamer, you are a soldier. How far are you prepared to go? How much are you prepared to risk? How many people are you prepared to sacrifice for victory? Are you willing to die friendless, alone, deserted by everyone? Because that's what may be required of you in the war that is to come."
    Then I die. But I will not go down easily, and I will not go down alone.
    What a wonderful world you live in. -
    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by glindros View Post
      Then I die. But I will not go down easily, and I will not go down alone.
      "Well, that'll cut down on tourism."
      All generalizations are false, including this one.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
        "Well, that'll cut down on tourism."
        "..but come on! this isn't some Deep Space franchise...This place is about something."
        There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
        WE WILL BE FREE!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
          "..but come on! this isn't some Deep Space franchise...This place is about something."
          "Nothing goes on forever. Not falls, not you, not I, not love, not life. Entropy consumes everything. We all hit bottom, sooner or later."
          Duracell Bunny is arrested and charged with BATTERY!!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by circularREASON View Post
            "Nothing goes on forever. Not falls, not you, not I, not love, not life. Entropy consumes everything. We all hit bottom, sooner or later."
            "Now, landing thrusters.. landing thrusters, hmm. Now if I were a landing thruster, which one of these would I be?"
            Flying around the room under my own power.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
              "Now, landing thrusters.. landing thrusters, hmm. Now if I were a landing thruster, which one of these would I be?"
              Maybe you might find something useful by sheer accident. But maybe you'll push the wrong button and blow yourself up."
              What a wonderful world you live in. -
              Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                Maybe you might find something useful by sheer accident. But maybe you'll push the wrong button and blow yourself up."
                "Boom. Boom, boom, boom. Boom, boom. BOOM! Have a nice day."
                Duracell Bunny is arrested and charged with BATTERY!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by circularREASON View Post
                  "Boom. Boom, boom, boom. Boom, boom. BOOM! Have a nice day."
                  "No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!"
                  All generalizations are false, including this one.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                    "No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow. What? Look, somebody's got to have some damn perspective around here. Boom, sooner or later. BOOM!"
                    Well, when they are about to attack they get quiet, so the key is: as long as you can hear them, as long as there is noise around, you're safe. But if you ever hear nothing, .. worry.
                    Flying around the room under my own power.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                      Well, when they are about to attack they get quiet, so the key is: as long as you can hear them, as long as there is noise around, you're safe. But if you ever hear nothing, .. worry.
                      "So, in other words you are perfect for the job. Because you are paranoid and compulsive."
                      All generalizations are false, including this one.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                        "So, in other words you are perfect for the job. Because you are paranoid and compulsive."
                        For three years now you've been pulling everyones strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing but stand there and look cryptic. It's about time you started pulling your own weight around here.
                        What a wonderful world you live in. -
                        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                          For three years now you've been pulling everyones strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing but stand there and look cryptic. It's about time you started pulling your own weight around here.
                          "Very well...I'd better call home, tell them to move the pak'ma'ra out of the main compound before the smell becomes permanent. I'll have them begin training sessions on infiltration and message coding when we get back.'
                          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                            "Very well...I'd better call home, tell them to move the pak'ma'ra out of the main compound before the smell becomes permanent. I'll have them begin training sessions on infiltration and message coding when we get back.'
                            "The Psi Corps has an intelligence and training operation in Syria Planum."
                            All generalizations are false, including this one.

                            Comment


                            • Ambassador, do you really want to know what's going on down there

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                                "The Psi Corps has an intelligence and training operation in Syria Planum."
                                Does this place come with a shower? I mean, a real live honest-to-god shower with running water and everything?
                                Flying around the room under my own power.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X