Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
    "What question?"
    I'm not saying anything. I didn't say anything then, and I'm not saying anything now.
    Flying around the room under my own power.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
      I'm not saying anything. I didn't say anything then, and I'm not saying anything now.
      I don't mean to alarm you, but your pants are talking to you.
      What a wonderful world you live in. -
      Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by glindros View Post
        I don't mean to alarm you, but your pants are talking to you.
        "Keep them talking. I'm going to find Londo and bring him here."
        All generalizations are false, including this one.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
          "Keep them talking. I'm going to find Londo and bring him here."
          Take the search team out of down-below for now. Check levels fifty and fifty-one between the blue and grey sectors. And post guards at all the entrances and exits to down-below.
          What a wonderful world you live in. -
          Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by glindros View Post
            Take the search team out of down-below for now. Check levels fifty and fifty-one between the blue and grey sectors. And post guards at all the entrances and exits to down-below.
            I'll leave it to you to try take all the fun out of life. I mean, come on, where's your sense of mystery, adventure?
            Flying around the room under my own power.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
              I'll leave it to you to try take all the fun out of life. I mean, come on, where's your sense of mystery, adventure?
              "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
              All generalizations are false, including this one.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                "The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote."
                Just that I've had this feeling lately. That we are standing at a crossroads, and I don't like where we're going. But there's still time to choose another path.
                Flying around the room under my own power.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                  Just that I've had this feeling lately. That we are standing at a crossroads, and I don't like where we're going. But there's still time to choose another path.
                  We're going into the heart of the fire; on one side the Vorlons, on the other the Shadows, and us in the middle. whether any of us will ever come back, I don't know.
                  What a wonderful world you live in. -
                  Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                    We're going into the heart of the fire; on one side the Vorlons, on the other the Shadows, and us in the middle. whether any of us will ever come back, I don't know.
                    "The Universe doesn't give you any points for doing things that are easy."
                    All generalizations are false, including this one.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                      "The Universe doesn't give you any points for doing things that are easy."
                      "Maybe the Universe is right and Delenn is wrong .... have you ever thought about that ?"
                      Jan from Denmark

                      My blog :

                      http://www.babylonlurker.dk

                      "Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                        "Maybe the Universe is right and Delenn is wrong .... have you ever thought about that ?"
                        A clerical error.
                        Flying around the room under my own power.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                          A clerical error.
                          "For someone of other species to make such an accusation, it would require an immediate and fatal response from the accused."
                          All generalizations are false, including this one.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                            "For someone of other species to make such an accusation, it would require an immediate and fatal response from the accused."
                            "With our basic freedoms atstake, no response can be too extreme. There maybe some minor and temporary abridgments in the traditionally protected areas, such as speech and association, but only until this crisis is over."
                            "That was the law, as set down by Valen. Three castes: worker, religious, warrior."

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by WorkerCaste View Post
                              "With our basic freedoms atstake, no response can be too extreme. There maybe some minor and temporary abridgments in the traditionally protected areas, such as speech and association, but only until this crisis is over."
                              I don't want to get killed because of a typo, it would be embarrassing.
                              Flying around the room under my own power.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                                I don't want to get killed because of a typo, it would be embarrassing.
                                If an error is made, entire meal must be abandoned and you must begin again from scratch.
                                What a wonderful world you live in. -
                                Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X