Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Winged Heron View Post
    No one knows what is written in the stream [of Time] until the waters surround him.
    "You know,I REALLY hate it when you do that"
    There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
    WE WILL BE FREE!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
      "You know,I REALLY hate it when you do that"
      Once you know it can't get any worse you can relax and enjoy the marriage. But to start with something like this.. No, it is a very bad sign for the future.
      Flying around the room under my own power.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
        Once you know it can't get any worse you can relax and enjoy the marriage. But to start with something like this.. No, it is a very bad sign for the future.
        Maybe somebody should've labelled the future "some assembly required".
        "I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see from afar, I leave far behind me." Giordano Bruno

        "May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk"

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Winged Heron View Post
          Maybe somebody should've labelled the future "some assembly required".
          "I like to reflect on the story of our savior's last night..."
          There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
          WE WILL BE FREE!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
            "I like to reflect on the story of our savior's last night..."
            "There is no night in deep space. And time is a meaningless concept when you stop to think about it."
            All generalizations are false, including this one.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
              "There is no night in deep space. And time is a meaningless concept when you stop to think about it."
              "well, as we are returning to the old ways.....I got here first!"
              There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
              WE WILL BE FREE!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
                "well, as we are returning to the old ways.....I got here first!"
                "Anybody ever elope on your world?"
                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                  "Anybody ever elope on your world?"
                  It's not as if anyone expects you to, oh, vanish overnight under mysterious circumstances to a strange Minbari post.
                  Flying around the room under my own power.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                    It's not as if anyone expects you to, oh, vanish overnight under mysterious circumstances to a strange Minbari post.
                    "Grey sector. Ever since B5 went online, there've been all kind of stories about the place. Strange lights, weird noises, people vanishing. Maintenance nicknamed it the B5 Triangle. Now they swear that something's making their scanners go haywire."
                    All generalizations are false, including this one.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                      "Grey sector. Ever since B5 went online, there've been all kind of stories about the place. Strange lights, weird noises, people vanishing. Maintenance nicknamed it the B5 Triangle. Now they swear that something's making their scanners go haywire."
                      We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations.
                      "I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see from afar, I leave far behind me." Giordano Bruno

                      "May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Winged Heron View Post
                        We study the mysteries of laser and circuit, crystal and scanner, holographic demons and invocation of equations.
                        There's a natural law. Physics tells us that for every action there must be an equal and opposite reaction. They hate us, we hate them, they hate us back. And so, here we are: victims of mathematics.
                        Flying around the room under my own power.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                          There's a natural law. Physics tells us that for every action there must be an equal and opposite reaction. They hate us, we hate them, they hate us back. And so, here we are: victims of mathematics.
                          "Hey, Ambassador.....beep beep"
                          There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
                          WE WILL BE FREE!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
                            "Hey, Ambassador.....beep beep"
                            ""Go, be ambassador to Babylon 5," they said, "it will be an easy assignment."
                            ...I hate my life."
                            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                              ""Go, be ambassador to Babylon 5," they said, "it will be an easy assignment."
                              ...I hate my life."
                              "But I thought Babylon 5 was your main assignment these days."
                              All generalizations are false, including this one.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                                "But I thought Babylon 5 was your main assignment these days."
                                "But I'd rather not do it at the cost of his life.
                                An eye is all I have these days."
                                Flying around the room under my own power.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X