Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
    "You see, we have six a .. we have six, you see, and each one is a different level of intimacy and pleasure. So, you know, first you have one, and that's naa-naa. Then there's two .. and by you get to five it's a heehaa-heehaa."
    "In a little while, you come to my quarters, where we spend the night discovering one another's centers of pleasure."
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
      "In a little while, you come to my quarters, where we spend the night discovering one another's centers of pleasure."
      I don't like the idea of somebody having the power to get inside my head.
      What a wonderful world you live in. -
      Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
        I don't like the idea of somebody having the power to get inside my head.
        Get out of my head. You wanna talk to me, talk to me.
        Flying around the room under my own power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
          Get out of my head. You wanna talk to me, talk to me.
          I'm not saying what I'm saying. I'm not saying what I'm thinking. As a matter of fact, I'm not thinking what I'm thinking. There's only one thing in my mind right now.
          Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

I'm not saying what I'm saying. I'm not saying what I'm thinking. As a matter of fact, I'm not thinking what I'm thinking. There's only one thing in my mind right now.
            <through gritted teeth> "Mary had a little lamb...."
            There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
            WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
              A poem: a story in meter or rhyme.

Comment

"Okay, okay...my second favorite thing in the universe."
                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

"Okay, okay...my second favorite thing in the universe."
                  Hey, no problem. Just .. just a good thing I happened to be passing by. I would have kept my eye out for your name on the incoming transport, but, .. you never told me what it was.

Comment

Hey, no problem. Just .. just a good thing I happened to be passing by. I would have kept my eye out for your name on the incoming transport, but, .. you never told me what it was.
                    No. Not one of the First Ones. I am .. the First One.

Comment

No. Not one of the First Ones. I am .. the First One.
                      Attend, students, this is a classic archetype in action. The strong man or 'bully', as the humans call it, essentially a coward whose only skill is convincing others to do what he's afraid to do himself.

Comment

Attend, students, this is a classic archetype in action. The strong man or 'bully', as the humans call it, essentially a coward whose only skill is convincing others to do what he's afraid to do himself.
                        "No one knows, but .. I'm afraid all the time .. what I might do if I ever let go."
                        All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                          "No one knows, but .. I'm afraid all the time .. what I might do if I ever let go."
                          "It's ok...I'll be here to catch you if you fall..."

(uh-oh glindros...you got # 4000. too eerily like B4. Hope you don't vanish under mysterious circumstances)
                          There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
                          WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

"It's ok...I'll be here to catch you if you fall..."

(uh-oh glindros...you got # 4000. too eerily like B4. Hope you don't vanish under mysterious circumstances)
                            So, if we go down there, it blows. If we don't it blows anyway, just a little later. It's a good thing I'm russian, we're used to hopeless situations.

(I turned around and there he was, gone!)

Comment

So, if we go down there, it blows. If we don't it blows anyway, just a little later. It's a good thing I'm russian, we're used to hopeless situations.
                              "By G'Quon, I can't recall the last time I was in a fight like that. No moral ambiguity, no hopeless battle against ancient and overwhelming forces...they were the bad guys, as you say, we were the good guys, and they made a very satisfying thump when they hit the floor."

(I turned around and there he was, gone!)
                              (It's just a legend. Probably)

Comment

"By G'Quon, I can't recall the last time I was in a fight like that. No moral ambiguity, no hopeless battle against ancient and overwhelming forces...they were the bad guys, as you say, we were the good guys, and they made a very satisfying thump when they hit the floor."

(It's just a legend. Probably)
                                Besides, everything we've built here, with the Alliance, has .. become .. half reality, half mythology. And if it all ends here like it ends anywhere else.. but if it ends out there .. they'll remember it.

Comment

Working...
                                X