Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jan View Post
    "Yes...yes, of course...well, it's good to know that your excellency's sense of humor is still intact after such a long voyage."
    No interstellar traveler who's been in unknown space shall be allowed within the borders of Earth-controlled space until after a 60-day quarantine period.
    What a wonderful world you live in. -
    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by glindros View Post
      No interstellar traveler who's been in unknown space shall be allowed within the borders of Earth-controlled space until after a 60-day quarantine period.
      "Now, GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR GALAXY!!!!!"
      There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
      WE WILL BE FREE!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
        "Now, GET THE HELL OUT OF OUR GALAXY!!!!!"
        "If you had seen what I had seen, you would have done the same. Compared to the Hand, the Shadows who straddled the galaxy on legs of fire during the Shadow War...are nothing more than insects."
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

        Comment


        • "I see a great hand reaching out of the stars.
          The hand is your hand".
          Abso-fragging-lutely-dammit.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by thegavel View Post
            "I see a great hand reaching out of the stars.
            The hand is your hand".
            "Captain, I'm just trying to help. A little gratitude would be nice"
            There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
            WE WILL BE FREE!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
              "Captain, I'm just trying to help. A little gratitude would be nice"
              Politeness requires that we at least try to solve it.
              Flying around the room under my own power.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                Politeness requires that we at least try to solve it.
                "You don't have to solve every problem all at once. Problems are solved in pieces. If you're on the seventh floor of a burning building, you can either die or jump out the window. Once you're out the window, you're alive for another two seconds, during which time you figure out the solution to the next problem and so on and so on."
                All generalizations are false, including this one.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                  "You don't have to solve every problem all at once. Problems are solved in pieces. If you're on the seventh floor of a burning building, you can either die or jump out the window. Once you're out the window, you're alive for another two seconds, during which time you figure out the solution to the next problem and so on and so on."
                  "Wasn't there a rumor about you throwing someone out the window of a hotel...?"
                  There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
                  WE WILL BE FREE!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
                    "Wasn't there a rumor about you throwing someone out the window of a hotel...?"
                    Well, that'll cut down on tourism.
                    Flying around the room under my own power.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                      Well, that'll cut down on tourism.
                      "And a guide...to this place...all the secret ways...corners, tubes, places to hide, places to run, ways in and ways out."
                      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                        "And a guide...to this place...all the secret ways...corners, tubes, places to hide, places to run, ways in and ways out."
                        "ok, ok, I'll do it. So what if a section doesn't get its quota of oxygen today."
                        There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
                        WE WILL BE FREE!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
                          "ok, ok, I'll do it. So what if a section doesn't get its quota of oxygen today."
                          "But it's just demeaning. We're not just some .. deep space franchise. This station is about something."
                          All generalizations are false, including this one.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                            "But it's just demeaning. We're not just some .. deep space franchise. This station is about something."
                            "The more you use it, the more it takes for the same result. A guaranteed franchise."
                            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                              "The more you use it, the more it takes for the same result. A guaranteed franchise."
                              It's a mockery. It doesn't even have any .. ahhem .. attributes.
                              Flying around the room under my own power.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                                It's a mockery. It doesn't even have any .. ahhem .. attributes.
                                "You see, we have six a .. we have six, you see, and each one is a different level of intimacy and pleasure. So, you know, first you have one, and that's naa-naa. Then there's two .. and by you get to five it's a heehaa-heehaa."
                                All generalizations are false, including this one.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X