Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I did my part, and now it's time for me to try and find a life for myself.
    What's up Drakh?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by I love Lyta View Post
      I did my part, and now it's time for me to try and find a life for myself.
      "I understand obsession very well. I've spent the better part of my life searching for something that no one else believes in. And I will continue searching until I die."
      All generalizations are false, including this one.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
        "I understand obsession very well. I've spent the better part of my life searching for something that no one else believes in. And I will continue searching until I die."
        "Are you willing to die alone, in the dark?"
        There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
        WE WILL BE FREE!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
          "Are you willing to die alone, in the dark?"
          Nobody wants to die, especially not out there in the cold of space, so you surrendered. They took you aboard their ship, fixed you some milk and cookies and asked you to work for them, be their eyes, their ears, their voice. You agreed. You and god knows how many other people. And then they let you go.
          Flying around the room under my own power.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
            Nobody wants to die, especially not out there in the cold of space, so you surrendered. They took you aboard their ship, fixed you some milk and cookies and asked you to work for them, be their eyes, their ears, their voice. You agreed. You and god knows how many other people. And then they let you go.
            "I was the chosen of Dukhat to replace him. I held him when he died. His blood is on my hands, his spirit in my eyes, his word on my lips. You will step aside in his name and mine or in Valen's name I will tear this ship apart
            with my bare hands until I find them."
            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jan View Post
              "I was the chosen of Dukhat to replace him. I held him when he died. His blood is on my hands, his spirit in my eyes, his word on my lips. You will step aside in his name and mine or in Valen's name I will tear this ship apart
              with my bare hands until I find them."
              "and we will turn their bones into flutes for our children"
              There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
              WE WILL BE FREE!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
                "and we will turn their bones into flutes for our children"
                "Toebone's connected to the footbone, footbone's connected to the anklebone, the anklebone's connected to the legbone, legbone's connected to the hipbone, now hear the word of the Lord."
                All generalizations are false, including this one.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                  "... now hear the word of the Lord."
                  "To your health, Lord Refa."
                  What's up Drakh?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by I love Lyta View Post
                    "To your health, Lord Refa."
                    You have malfunctioned. Admit it, and you'll feel better. Your only destiny is to be a nail that is hammered down. Bang, bang, bang.
                    What a wonderful world you live in. -
                    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                      You have malfunctioned. Admit it, and you'll feel better. Your only destiny is to be a nail that is hammered down. Bang, bang, bang.
                      "Ouch! She did that on purpose."
                      Flying around the room under my own power.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                        "Ouch! She did that on purpose."
                        "You should see the look on your face. My good, and dear friend Susan."
                        Duracell Bunny is arrested and charged with BATTERY!!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by circularREASON View Post
                          "You should see the look on your face. My good, and dear friend Susan."

                          "I thought we had an understanding. We don't bother you, you don't bother us."
                          All generalizations are false, including this one.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                            "I thought we had an understanding. We don't bother you, you don't bother us."
                            "As the humans say, up yours! Die!"
                            "And what kind of head of Security would I be if I let people like me know things that I'm not supposed to know? I mean, I know what I know because I have to know it. And if I don't have to know it, I don't tell me, and I don't let anyone else tell me either. " And I can give you reasonable assurances that the head of Security will not report you for doing so."
                            "Because you won't tell yourself about it?"

                            "I try never to get involved in my own life, too much trouble."

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Marsden View Post
                              "As the humans say, up yours! Die!"
                              In return I have undergone this .. change with the blessings of my government so that I may become a bridge between our worlds in the hope that we will never know war between us again.
                              Flying around the room under my own power.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                                In return I have undergone this .. change with the blessings of my government so that I may become a bridge between our worlds in the hope that we will never know war between us again.
                                "That's enough. I said that's enough! Now, we gave you a promise. And we are bound by that promise. And damn you asking for it. And damn me for agreeing to it. And damn all of us to hell, because that is exactly where we are going."
                                Duracell Bunny is arrested and charged with BATTERY!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X