Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tok-swallowing fenbanger. Thrak it!
    What a wonderful world you live in. -
    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by glindros View Post
      Tok-swallowing fenbanger. Thrak it!
      "Abso-fraggin'-lutely, dammit!"
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jan View Post
        "Abso-fraggin'-lutely, dammit!"
        Delicious irony, don't you think? That those who cursed us will have to thank us for the rest of time.
        Flying around the room under my own power.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
          Delicious irony, don't you think? That those who cursed us will have to thank us for the rest of time.
          "Come on, laugh. Everyone else does. It's real, the Babylon curse."
          All generalizations are false, including this one.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
            "Come on, laugh. Everyone else does. It's real, the Babylon curse."
            "And how exactly do you understand? How do you know what I'm going
            through? Tell me, Captain, I could use a good laugh."
            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jan View Post
              "And how exactly do you understand? How do you know what I'm going
              through? Tell me, Captain, I could use a good laugh."
              Heh, that's a very funny question to ask a telepath, .. since we spend so much of our time in other peoples' minds.
              Flying around the room under my own power.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                Heh, that's a very funny question to ask a telepath, .. since we spend so much of our time in other peoples' minds.
                "I love you! - I forgive you! - I'm an idiot! - I'm a loser! - No one likes me! - My mommy dresses me funny! - ...."
                All generalizations are false, including this one.

                Comment


                • It's sort of the Egyptian god of frustration.
                  What's up Drakh?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by I love Lyta View Post
                    It's sort of the Egyptian god of frustration.
                    "I tried to fix whatever it was, but nothing worked, and after a while I got so frustrated, so hurt, that I ran away from home..."
                    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                      "I tried to fix whatever it was, but nothing worked, and after a while I got so frustrated, so hurt, that I ran away from home..."
                      "Jump..Now!!!"
                      There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
                      WE WILL BE FREE!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
                        "Jump..Now!!!"
                        "Preparing for jump. All ships stay in formation when we come out the other side."
                        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                          "Preparing for jump. All ships stay in formation when we come out the other side."
                          We are on the side of the truth. Is there another?
                          What a wonderful world you live in. -
                          Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                            We are on the side of the truth. Is there another?
                            "It's been a long time, Commander, but we're finally going to get to the truth... even if it kills you."
                            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                              "It's been a long time, Commander, but we're finally going to get to the truth... even if it kills you."
                              "If I am killed, there will be another .... and another...."
                              Jan from Denmark

                              My blog :

                              http://www.babylonlurker.dk

                              "Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                                "If I am killed, there will be another .... and another...."
                                With my very busy schedule I can only accomodate so many requests. I know it's a burden, but you will simply have to wait your turn.
                                Flying around the room under my own power.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X