Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
    "Well, in that case, we all are going to die horrible, painful, bleeding deaths."
    Where does it end? You kill them and take their land. They kill you and take the land back. On and on and on. The cycle of hatred.

(Thanks BSG. You did Science Fiction proud, and we'll miss you.)
    What a wonderful world you live in. -
    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
      Where does it end? You kill them and take their land. They kill you and take the land back. On and on and on. The cycle of hatred.
      Evolution teaches us that we must fight that which is different in order secure land, food, and mates for ourselves, but we must reach a point when the nobility of intellect asserts itself and says -- no.
      "That was the law, as set down by Valen. Three castes: worker, religious, warrior."

Comment

• Originally posted by WorkerCaste View Post
        Evolution teaches us that we must fight that which is different in order secure land, food, and mates for ourselves, but we must reach a point when the nobility of intellect asserts itself and says -- no.
        All that running around and shooting at one another. You would've thought sooner or later it would go out of fashion.
        Flying around the room under my own power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
          All that running around and shooting at one another. You would've thought sooner or later it would go out of fashion.
          "The truth is ..... out of fashion" ...............
          Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

• Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
            "The truth is ..... out of fashion" ...............
            "It does prove though how everything is a matter of perspective. You see what you think is daylight, and you assume it's morning. Take it away, you think it's night. Offer you a sandwich, if it's convenient, you'll think it's mid-day. The truth is fluid, the truth is subjective."
            All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

"It does prove though how everything is a matter of perspective. You see what you think is daylight, and you assume it's morning. Take it away, you think it's night. Offer you a sandwich, if it's convenient, you'll think it's mid-day. The truth is fluid, the truth is subjective."
              Whose belief is correct? And how do we prove it?

Comment

Whose belief is correct? And how do we prove it?
                Yeah. I've got a receipt from the Psi Corps certifying that my brain was dry cleaned, pressed and starched.
                What a wonderful world you live in. -
                Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
                  Yeah. I've got a receipt from the Psi Corps certifying that my brain was dry cleaned, pressed and starched.
                  Another flaw in this particular personality type. .. all muscle, no brain."

Comment

Another flaw in this particular personality type. .. all muscle, no brain."
                    If we allow ourselves to get in the way, we defeat the purpose, which is to use the light of our search to illuminate the wall in all its beauty and all its flaws, and in doing so better understand the world around us
                    "I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see from afar, I leave far behind me." Giordano Bruno

"May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk"

Comment

• Originally posted by Winged Heron View Post
                      If we allow ourselves to get in the way, we defeat the purpose, which is to use the light of our search to illuminate the wall in all its beauty and all its flaws, and in doing so better understand the world around us
                      "Understanding is not required..Only Obedience!"
                      There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
                      WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
                        "Understanding is not required..Only Obedience!"
                        "And then you are to die at the required hour."

Comment

• Have you ever heard of the hour of the wolf?
                          What's up Drakh?

Comment

• Originally posted by I love Lyta View Post
                            Have you ever heard of the hour of the wolf?
                            Because if you don't, then in five minutes I'll be the only person of this table still standing. Five minutes after that, I'll be the only person in this room still standing. So, who's in?

Comment

Because if you don't, then in five minutes I'll be the only person of this table still standing. Five minutes after that, I'll be the only person in this room still standing. So, who's in?
                              "Well, if it was just us, I'd say you pays your money, you takes your chances"
                              There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
                              WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
                                "Well, if it was just us, I'd say you pays your money, you takes your chances"
                                "You have a chance few others will ever have, Mollari. You still have three opportunities to avoid the fire that waits for you at the end of your journey. You've already wasted two others. You must save the eye that does not see. You must not kill the one who is already dead. And at the last, you must surrender yourself to your greatest fear, knowing that it will destroy you. Now, if you fail all the others, that is your final chance for redemption."

Comment

Working...
                                X