Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
    I am a ranger! We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no one may pass. We live for the One. We die for the One!
    We Centauri live our lives for appearances, possessions, status, title. These are the things by which we define ourselves.
    Flying around the room under my own power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
      We Centauri live our lives for appearances, possessions, status, title. These are the things by which we define ourselves.
      ".... and then I see you - and I say : 'To hell with appearances'"
      Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

• Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
        ".... and then I see you - and I say : 'To hell with appearances'"
        "Now: Get the hell out of our galaxy, both of you!"
        All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
          "Now: Get the hell out of our galaxy, both of you!"
          You can get more with a kind word and a two-by-four than you can with just a kind word.
          What a wonderful world you live in. -
          Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

You can get more with a kind word and a two-by-four than you can with just a kind word.
            I had to hit them as hard as possible, as often as possible and still make it appear as though I were beating you into another incarnation.

Comment

I had to hit them as hard as possible, as often as possible and still make it appear as though I were beating you into another incarnation.
              "I can not tell you that your pain will ever go away. I can not tell you that you'll ever forget his face. I can only tell you that it was necessary."

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                "I can not tell you that your pain will ever go away. I can not tell you that you'll ever forget his face. I can only tell you that it was necessary."
                "We learn by doing. In the process, you're going to fall on your face a few times."
                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                  "We learn by doing. In the process, you're going to fall on your face a few times."
                  Perhaps tomorrow we can start over on better terms.

Comment

Perhaps tomorrow we can start over on better terms.
                    "Perhaps. And perhaps you do not understand as much as you think. Pray .. that you never do, G'Kar. Pray .. that you never truly understand."

Comment

• "It doesn't mean anything! I have been studying it for seven days! I had the computer analyze it! I swear to you, it does not mean a thing!"
                      What's up Drakh?

Comment

• Originally posted by I love Lyta View Post
                        "It doesn't mean anything! I have been studying it for seven days! I had the computer analyze it! I swear to you, it does not mean a thing!"
                        Well, that's a hell of a thing to tell someone. Hah! No pressure, fine. Fine.
                        What a wonderful world you live in. -
                        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

Well, that's a hell of a thing to tell someone. Hah! No pressure, fine. Fine.
                          "As we discover one another's pleasure centers, they wait outside, to pray
                          and meditate and ensure that things do not go too far."
                          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                            "As we discover one another's pleasure centers, they wait outside, to pray
                            and meditate and ensure that things do not go too far."
                            Zathras listens, he does, yes.

Comment

Zathras listens, he does, yes.
                              "Cannot say. Saying I would know. Do not know, so can not say."
                              Duracell Bunny is arrested and charged with BATTERY!!

Comment

• Originally posted by circularREASON View Post
                                "Cannot say. Saying I would know. Do not know, so can not say."
                                "You're so serious all the time. Not every conversation has to be the end of the world as we know it."

Comment

Working...
                                X