Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
    Mundanes want us to fill our heads with noise and babble so we won't hear what you're shouting at the top of your minds.
    Well thank you, Mr. Garibaldi, one of the leading minds of the 14th century. "Have we no workhouses? Have we no prisons?" Mr. Marley here'd like to have a word with you! He's the fellow in the chains! Ignore the moans, it's just gas!
    "I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see from afar, I leave far behind me." Giordano Bruno

"May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk"

Comment

• Originally posted by Winged Heron View Post
      Well thank you, Mr. Garibaldi, one of the leading minds of the 14th century. "Have we no workhouses? Have we no prisons?" Mr. Marley here'd like to have a word with you! He's the fellow in the chains! Ignore the moans, it's just gas!
      Based on the sound, they think we are torturing you in here.
      What a wonderful world you live in. -
      Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
        Based on the sound, they think we are torturing you in here.
        And I hear soundsûthe sounds of billions of people calling your name.
        "I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see from afar, I leave far behind me." Giordano Bruno

"May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk"

Comment

And I hear soundsûthe sounds of billions of people calling your name.
          Now, if this bothers you, I suggest you stay in your quarters, stick your fingers in your ears and hum real loud until it's over.
          Flying around the room under my own power.

Comment

Mundanes want us to fill our heads with noise and babble so we won't hear what you're shouting at the top of your minds.
            "I'm surprised to hear you describe the Minbari that way."
            All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
              "I'm surprised to hear you describe the Minbari that way."
              Have I ever told you that you are very cute for a Minbari?

Comment

Have I ever told you that you are very cute for a Minbari?
                "But I am no longer wholly Minbari, and I should have changed my heart more than I did."
                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                  "But I am no longer wholly Minbari, and I should have changed my heart more than I did."
                  "Claim victory in your heart and the universe will follow."

Comment

I've never understood that. Why does the universe give us puzzles with no answers?
                    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

Sometimes peace is another word for surrender.

Comment

• Originally posted by stard0c View Post
                        Sometimes peace is another word for surrender.
                        "On the issue of galactic peace, I'm long past innocence and fast approaching apathy. It's all a game -- a paper fantasy of names and borders."

Comment

"On the issue of galactic peace, I'm long past innocence and fast approaching apathy. It's all a game -- a paper fantasy of names and borders."
                          "Yes, most unsettling when that happens. And in your case most amusing."
                          no boom today . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                            "Yes, most unsettling when that happens. And in your case most amusing."
                            Zoot zoot? This is truly a day of wonders.
                            Flying around the room under my own power.

Comment

Zoot zoot? This is truly a day of wonders.
                              "What must happen will happen. Valen said this day would come. Who are we to stand in the way of prophecy?"

Comment

"What must happen will happen. Valen said this day would come. Who are we to stand in the way of prophecy?"
                                I am a ranger! We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge and no one may pass. We live for the One. We die for the One!

Comment

Working...
                                X