Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
    I have been training him, as Dukhat trained me. He has been .. a light for my footsteps. Never asking, only giving. Without him, I would stumble and fall and never get up again. Thank you for looking after him, Neroon.
    "Zathras trained in crisis management."
    All generalizations are false, including this one.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
      "Zathras trained in crisis management."
      We should get a few days off before the next big crisis.
      What a wonderful world you live in. -
      Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by glindros View Post
        We should get a few days off before the next big crisis.
        "Give me today and I will be happy."
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jan View Post
          "Give me today and I will be happy."
          I want you to be happy, I want me to be happy. I want you to be happy for me and me to be happy for you. Is that so much to ask around here?
          "That was the law, as set down by Valen. Three castes: worker, religious, warrior."

          Comment


          • Originally posted by WorkerCaste View Post
            I want you to be happy, I want me to be happy. I want you to be happy for me and me to be happy for you. Is that so much to ask around here?
            Now, I go to spread happiness to the rest of the station. It's a terrible responsibility but I have learned to live with it.
            What a wonderful world you live in. -
            Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by glindros View Post
              Now, I go to spread happiness to the rest of the station. It's a terrible responsibility but I have learned to live with it.
              "Hey, can I learn to do that?"
              All generalizations are false, including this one.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                "Hey, can I learn to do that?"
                "You are supposed to be listening only to your inner voice."
                "It is what I have done with where I have been that should be of interest." - Georgia O'Keefe

                Comment


                • Originally posted by PMvanova View Post
                  "You are supposed to be listening only to your inner voice."
                  He can barely get along with his own race, and now he's gonna stitch together an alliance of radically different aliens and make it work. No, this whole shebang is doomed from the get-go.
                  Flying around the room under my own power.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                    He can barely get along with his own race, and now he's gonna stitch together an alliance of radically different aliens and make it work. No, this whole shebang is doomed from the get-go.
                    "So much to do, so little time. We must get to work!"
                    All generalizations are false, including this one.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                      "So much to do, so little time. We must get to work!"
                      "Okay. Then let's talk socks."
                      no boom today . . .

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                        "Okay. Then let's talk socks."
                        And when you stumble a lot, you .. you start looking at your feet.
                        Flying around the room under my own power.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                          And when you stumble a lot, you .. you start looking at your feet.
                          "You have kissed far worse things in your time, Mollari..."
                          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                            "You have kissed far worse things in your time, Mollari..."
                            And you can kiss my pouch, you...
                            What a wonderful world you live in. -
                            Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                              And you can kiss my pouch, you...
                              "If kisses could kill, that one would have flattened several small towns."
                              "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                                "If kisses could kill, that one would have flattened several small towns."
                                And the smell's not the worst of it, it was the burning in my eyes. I think my buttons are melting.
                                Flying around the room under my own power.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X