Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • G'Kar the artificial eye that Dr. Franklin gave you...Where is it?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ILUVJOHNSHERIDAN View Post
      G'Kar the artificial eye that Dr. Franklin gave you...Where is it?
      "We took it home."
      All generalizations are false, including this one.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
        "We took it home."
        I could feel it shifting around in my mind trying to slip away. I almost lost it twice.
        Flying around the room under my own power.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
          I could feel it shifting around in my mind trying to slip away. I almost lost it twice.
          The next time... the next time you want a revelation... could you possibly find a way that isn't quite so uncomfortable.
          What a wonderful world you live in. -
          Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by glindros View Post
            The next time... the next time you want a revelation... could you possibly find a way that isn't quite so uncomfortable.
            Either way, it is bad for Zathras.
            "It is what I have done with where I have been that should be of interest." - Georgia O'Keefe

            Comment


            • Originally posted by PMvanova View Post
              Either way, it is bad for Zathras.
              "Just as Zathras said. Not good. Definitely not good."
              All generalizations are false, including this one.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                "Just as Zathras said. Not good. Definitely not good."
                I have to say, I'll be glad of it. I'm so tired of it all, Londo. I'm glad .. I won't live to see what follows.
                Flying around the room under my own power.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                  I have to say, I'll be glad of it. I'm so tired of it all, Londo. I'm glad .. I won't live to see what follows.
                  Let me say I would like to see you in a different light, candlelight for instance. Over dinner.
                  What a wonderful world you live in. -
                  Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                    Let me say I would like to see you in a different light, candlelight for instance. Over dinner.
                    "What does the candle represent?"
                    All generalizations are false, including this one.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                      "What does the candle represent?"
                      I don't have an answer for you. And .. I think maybe I should.
                      What a wonderful world you live in. -
                      Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                        I don't have an answer for you. And .. I think maybe I should.
                        "While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers"
                        Jan from Denmark

                        My blog :

                        http://www.babylonlurker.dk

                        "Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                          "While all answers are replies, not all replies are answers"

                          "You're right, you're right. I keep mixing them up. .. I got it right. Well, I think I got it right. Okay, fine. Which goes vertically, longitude or latitude?"
                          Flying around the room under my own power.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                            "You're right, you're right. I keep mixing them up. .. I got it right. Well, I think I got it right. Okay, fine. Which goes vertically, longitude or latitude?"
                            "A stroke of the brush does not guarantee art from the bristles. Do you understand, Miss Winters?"
                            All generalizations are false, including this one.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                              "A stroke of the brush does not guarantee art from the bristles. Do you understand, Miss Winters?"
                              No, but understanding is not required, only obedience.
                              What a wonderful world you live in. -
                              Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                                No, but understanding is not required, only obedience.
                                I have been training him, as Dukhat trained me. He has been .. a light for my footsteps. Never asking, only giving. Without him, I would stumble and fall and never get up again. Thank you for looking after him, Neroon.
                                Flying around the room under my own power.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X