Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by glindros View Post
    If Entil'Zha believes it, I believe it.
    "Belief is not enough. He is to follow up until he is certain. 13 out."
    no boom today . . .

    Comment


    • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
      "Belief is not enough. He is to follow up until he is certain. 13 out."
      "All I can say is we certainly wouldn't be there if we weren't wanted."
      All generalizations are false, including this one.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
        "All I can say is we certainly wouldn't be there if we weren't wanted."
        They just needed someone to explain it to them .. so they'll understand who the real enemy was.
        What a wonderful world you live in. -
        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by glindros View Post
          They just needed someone to explain it to them .. so they'll understand who the real enemy was.
          "I sought understanding. I listened to the song. Your thoughts became the song."
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jan View Post
            "I sought understanding. I listened to the song. Your thoughts became the song."
            Based on the sound, they think we are torturing you in here.
            What a wonderful world you live in. -
            Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by glindros View Post
              Based on the sound, they think we are torturing you in here.
              "Did you know we assigned one of our best pain technicians -- pain technicians, they used to be called torturers, ever since they got organized it's 'pain technicians' --"
              no boom today . . .

              Comment


              • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                "Did you know we assigned one of our best pain technicians -- pain technicians, they used to be called torturers, ever since they got organized it's 'pain technicians' --"
                If you ask me, the universe is going to hell in a handbasket.
                Flying around the room under my own power.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                  If you ask me, the universe is going to hell in a handbasket.
                  "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO? GET A HOBBY! READ A BOOK!"
                  "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                    "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO? GET A HOBBY! READ A BOOK!"
                    I am here to save your butts. Next time show a little gratitude.
                    What a wonderful world you live in. -
                    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                      I am here to save your butts. Next time show a little gratitude.
                      Perhaps we'll remember that the next time Ms. Sakai visits the station.
                      Flying around the room under my own power.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                        Perhaps we'll remember that the next time Ms. Sakai visits the station.
                        "Perhaps in the future when you rejoin the Psi Corps, we can discuss this again."
                        All generalizations are false, including this one.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                          "Perhaps in the future when you rejoin the Psi Corps, we can discuss this again."
                          Perhaps. But where is it written that all our dreams must be small ones?
                          What a wonderful world you live in. -
                          Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                            Perhaps. But where is it written that all our dreams must be small ones?
                            I'm tired, I haven't had a good nights sleep since Kosh died. Having the kind of nightmares that make your hair stand on end.
                            Flying around the room under my own power.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                              I'm tired, I haven't had a good nights sleep since Kosh died. Having the kind of nightmares that make your hair stand on end.
                              Hey, it could be worse, you could be having dreams where you are showing up to work naked. You would be in real trouble.
                              What a wonderful world you live in. -
                              Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                                Hey, it could be worse, you could be having dreams where you are showing up to work naked. You would be in real trouble.
                                "You don't even know what trouble is. But you're going to find out, real soon."
                                no boom today . . .

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X