Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by glindros View Post
    You are not alone anymore. We call upon you to rise up and do what's right.
    "You will co-operate with the state, for the good of the state and your own survival. "
    Duracell Bunny is arrested and charged with BATTERY!!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by circularREASON View Post
      "You will co-operate with the state, for the good of the state and your own survival. "
      I do not understand. Why go through all this to save the lives of potentially inferior species?
      What a wonderful world you live in. -
      Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by glindros View Post
        I do not understand. Why go through all this to save the lives of potentially inferior species?
        "To help save galaxy, on the side of light. So they tell me."
        All generalizations are false, including this one.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
          "To help save galaxy, on the side of light. So they tell me."
          Oh, I can just hear Londo now: I imagine you are finding your principles most inconvenient now, yes?
          What a wonderful world you live in. -
          Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by glindros View Post
            Oh, I can just hear Londo now: I imagine you are finding your principles most inconvenient now, yes?
            A man who won't stand up for his own principles is not really a man at all."
            Flying around the room under my own power.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
              A man who won't stand up for his own principles is not really a man at all."
              He told me that I was a man of infinite promise and goodness. When he was dying, he gave me this staff.
              What a wonderful world you live in. -
              Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                He told me that I was a man of infinite promise and goodness. When he was dying, he gave me this staff.
                "Since space and time are curved, the infinite sooner or later bends back upon itself and ends up where it begun. And so have I."
                All generalizations are false, including this one.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                  "Since space and time are curved, the infinite sooner or later bends back upon itself and ends up where it begun. And so have I."
                  And so it begins.
                  "I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see from afar, I leave far behind me." Giordano Bruno

                  "May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Winged Heron View Post
                    And so it begins.
                    We start by removing your clothes.
                    What a wonderful world you live in. -
                    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                      We start by removing your clothes.
                      I'm shocked. Shocked and dismayed. I'd remind you that we are short on supplies here. We can't afford to take perfectly good clothing and throw it out into space. Always take the jacket off first, I've told you that before. Sorry, she meant to say: 'Stripped naked and thrown out an airlock.' I apologize for any confusion this may have caused
                      Flying around the room under my own power.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                        I'm shocked. Shocked and dismayed. I'd remind you that we are short on supplies here. We can't afford to take perfectly good clothing and throw it out into space. Always take the jacket off first, I've told you that before. Sorry, she meant to say: 'Stripped naked and thrown out an airlock.' I apologize for any confusion this may have caused
                        "You spend the next five minutes chewing vacuum, until your lungs turn inside out and your eyeballs freeze and your heart explodes. It's the worst death you can imagine."
                        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                          "You spend the next five minutes chewing vacuum, until your lungs turn inside out and your eyeballs freeze and your heart explodes. It's the worst death you can imagine."
                          "A curious answer from one who taught me that a half truth is the worst kind of lie."
                          All generalizations are false, including this one.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                            "A curious answer from one who taught me that a half truth is the worst kind of lie."
                            Everyone lies, Michael. The innocent lie because they don't want to be blamed for something they didn't do and the guilty lie because they don't have any other choice.
                            What a wonderful world you live in. -
                            Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                              Everyone lies, Michael. The innocent lie because they don't want to be blamed for something they didn't do and the guilty lie because they don't have any other choice.
                              "We have learned to cope with change, to triumph in the face of adversity. We will overcome this as well. We have no other choice."
                              "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                                "We have learned to cope with change, to triumph in the face of adversity. We will overcome this as well. We have no other choice."

                                Yes, I gathered that from the look of unvarnished joy on your face when you saw me. Perhaps you would like to sit before you are overcome by ecstasy.
                                Flying around the room under my own power.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X