Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=glindros;53778]
    Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post

....but he is con man compared to the Vorlon.

(Happy New Year to everyone. You can make this year great. Start today.)
    "Vorlons Tavutna Chog!"

Comment

• [QUOTE=glindros;53778]
      Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post

....but he is con man compared to the Vorlon.

(Happy New Year to everyone. You can make this year great. Start today.)
      "The Vorlons are like your parents, I suppose. They want you to play nice, clean your room, do it by the rules. I guess you could call them Lords of Order."
      All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
        "The Vorlons are like your parents, I suppose. They want you to play nice, clean your room, do it by the rules. I guess you could call them Lords of Order."
        Gods by the bushel! Gods by the pound! Gods for all occasions!

(What's going on with the quoting?)
        What a wonderful world you live in. -
        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
          Gods by the bushel! Gods by the pound! Gods for all occasions!
          "Let me try this another way...if I go back without a yes, the personal consequences will be...profoundly unfortunate."
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
            "Let me try this another way...if I go back without a yes, the personal consequences will be...profoundly unfortunate."
            There is nothing wrong with falling down, as long as you end up just two inches taller, when you pick yourself off the fall.
            Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with falling down, as long as you end up just two inches taller, when you pick yourself off the fall.
              "You are not going to give me even an inch, are you?

Comment

"You are not going to give me even an inch, are you?
                The road is never easy. It was never meant to be easy.

Comment

The road is never easy. It was never meant to be easy.
                  "So I'm hittin' the road! Or the stars. Or somethin'. But it's great! Meet all kindsa people. Here, look, me sittin' right next to you, a Minbari, and us having fought that war and all. But I don't hold a grudge, no sir, I say live and let live, I got hair, you got a bone, so what, right?"
                  "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

"So I'm hittin' the road! Or the stars. Or somethin'. But it's great! Meet all kindsa people. Here, look, me sittin' right next to you, a Minbari, and us having fought that war and all. But I don't hold a grudge, no sir, I say live and let live, I got hair, you got a bone, so what, right?"
                    What a bunch of mealy-mouthed self-indulgent foundationist crap!

Comment

What a bunch of mealy-mouthed self-indulgent foundationist crap!
                      "You're pretty brave, sitting up there with armed guards on eitherside. Us down here, all we got... is what we got. Why don't you come down here and try this crap?"

Comment

"You're pretty brave, sitting up there with armed guards on eitherside. Us down here, all we got... is what we got. Why don't you come down here and try this crap?"
                        Well, that's the problem when you go from being a soldier to a politician. You have to sit and listen to people you would've shot six months earlier.

Comment

• The quiet ones are the ones that change the universe...the loud ones only take the credit.
                          Flying around the room under my own power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
                            The quiet ones are the ones that change the universe...the loud ones only take the credit.
                            "No. Be a nice Minbari, conform, be quiet, admit that you are inadequate."

Comment

"No. Be a nice Minbari, conform, be quiet, admit that you are inadequate."
                              But for a Narn, two minutes must be a long time, so if you go the duration, it's an accomplishment.

Comment

But for a Narn, two minutes must be a long time, so if you go the duration, it's an accomplishment.
                                "Yes, you have lost much, endured much, sacrificed greatly. But you cling to the memory of your sacrifices, of all the things you have lost or left behind."

Comment

Working...
                                X