No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone always coming to Zathras with problems. Great responsibility. But Zathras does not mind. Zathras trained in crisis management.
    Flying around the room under my own power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoo Junky View Post
      Everyone always coming to Zathras with problems. Great responsibility. But Zathras does not mind. Zathras trained in crisis management.
      The crisis, for now, is over. Tell the ships .. we are open for business.
      What a wonderful world you live in. -
      Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
        The crisis, for now, is over. Tell the ships .. we are open for business.
        "This isn't some kind of Deep Space franchise, this place is ABOUT something."

Comment

• Originally posted by Susitcha View Post
          "This isn't some kind of Deep Space franchise, this place is ABOUT something."
          Let me pass on to you the one thing I've learned about this place. No one here is exactly what he appears.
          Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

Let me pass on to you the one thing I've learned about this place. No one here is exactly what he appears.
            "No Vir, the Universe is an evil place, but at least it seems to have a sense of humor about the whole thing."

Comment

• Originally posted by Susitcha View Post
              "No Vir, the Universe is an evil place, but at least it seems to have a sense of humor about the whole thing."
              "But they have entire cities made out of crystal. It is breathtaking...."
              There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
              WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
                "But they have entire cities made out of crystal. It is breathtaking...."
                Who knew they could make such a .. stench .. Great Maker, I don't even want to think about it.

Comment

Who knew they could make such a .. stench .. Great Maker, I don't even want to think about it.
                  "Who knew they were French?"
                  All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                    "Who knew they were French?"
                    I suspect it's one of those great universal mysteries which will either never get explained or which will drive you mad if you ever learned the truth.

Comment

I suspect it's one of those great universal mysteries which will either never get explained or which will drive you mad if you ever learned the truth.
                      "Delenn, Kosh, the others...they've misled you again and again. It's time to
                      learn the truth."
                      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                        "Delenn, Kosh, the others...they've misled you again and again. It's time to
                        learn the truth."
                        "The truth is .... out of fashion"

(Happy New Year all)
                        Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

• Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                          "The truth is .... out of fashion"

(Happy New Year all)
                          "The truth? You are not ready for the truth."

(Happy New Year)
                          All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• [QUOTE=AstroBoy;53770]"The truth? You are not ready for the truth."
                            QUOTE]

"The truth is...I was afraid for him."

(Happy and Prosperous New Year to you all!)
                            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                              Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                              "The truth? You are not ready for the truth."
                              "The truth is...I was afraid for him."

(Happy and Prosperous New Year to you all!)
                              "....but where in that is the god of Daniel, who stayed the mouth of lions?"
                              Last edited by Ranger 6 and 7/8; 01-02-2009, 03:34 AM.
                              There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
                              WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Ranger 6 and 7/8;53775]
                                Originally posted by Jan View Post

"....but where in that is the god of Daniel, who stayed the mouth of lions?"
                                ....but he is con man compared to the Vorlon.

(Happy New Year to everyone. You can make this year great. Start today.)

Comment

Working...
                                X