Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jan View Post
    "So have you have been sitting here trying to think illogically about logical possibilities, or logically about illogical possibilities?"

    (couldn't resist that opening!)
    The way things are going, I figured out that it might be nice to have a remainder that impossible is possible.
    What a wonderful world you live in. -
    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by glindros View Post
      The way things are going, I figured out that it might be nice to have a remainder that impossible is possible.
      "Better take a recorder. The way things are going, you may need a witness."
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jan View Post
        "Better take a recorder. The way things are going, you may need a witness."
        I have gotten into the habit of recording important meetings. One never knows when an inconvenient truth would fall between the cracks and vanish.
        What a wonderful world you live in. -
        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by glindros View Post
          I have gotten into the habit of recording important meetings. One never knows when an inconvenient truth would fall between the cracks and vanish.
          "I intend to find out what happened. What really happened. If necessary you will sit here for the next hour, the next day, the next week, the next year, the next five hundred years...but you will not leave here until I know the truth."
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Jan View Post
            "I intend to find out what happened. What really happened. If necessary you will sit here for the next hour, the next day, the next week, the next year, the next five hundred years...but you will not leave here until I know the truth."
            The truth? You are not ready for the truth. The facts? If that's the only way to get to my work.
            What a wonderful world you live in. -
            Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by glindros View Post
              The truth? You are not ready for the truth. The facts? If that's the only way to get to my work.
              "They've recreated us so they can produce false records, portray us as -- what? -- the bad guys, out for nobody's interest but our own?"
              "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                "They've recreated us so they can produce false records, portray us as -- what? -- the bad guys, out for nobody's interest but our own?"
                "They were The Bad Guys as you say. We were The Good Guys, and they made a very satisfying thump when they hit the floor!"

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Susitcha View Post
                  "They were The Bad Guys as you say. We were The Good Guys, and they made a very satisfying thump when they hit the floor!"
                  "If you're on the seventh floor of a burning building, you can either die, or jump out the window ..."
                  "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                    "If you're on the seventh floor of a burning building, you can either die, or jump out the window ..."
                    "There was an ample pool below the window."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Susitcha View Post
                      "There was an ample pool below the window."
                      ...with running water and everything?
                      What a wonderful world you live in. -
                      Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                        ...with running water and everything?
                        Here is a copy of everything I have. It may be of use. If anyone asks -- say it fell from the sky.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Susitcha View Post
                          Here is a copy of everything I have. It may be of use. If anyone asks -- say it fell from the sky.
                          Unable to answer even such a simple question without falling back on references, and genealogies and what other people call you.
                          Last edited by glindros; 12-27-2008, 07:11 AM.
                          What a wonderful world you live in. -
                          Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                            Unable to answer even such a simple question without falling back on references, and genealogies and what other people call you.
                            "Back home, our position, status, all we have is based on family history."
                            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                              "Back home, our position, status, all we have is based on family history."
                              No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother. Not for millions, .. not for glory, not for fame.
                              What a wonderful world you live in. -
                              Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                                No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother. Not for millions, .. not for glory, not for fame.
                                "The war gave them definition, direction, purpose. Without it, they don't know how to fit in anymore. So they keep looking for ways to go out in a blaze of glory."
                                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X