Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
    "But if even one of them exists, then god sings with that voice."
    "The voice of all our ancestors, the voice of our fathers and our mothers to the last generation."
    All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
      "The voice of all our ancestors, the voice of our fathers and our mothers to the last generation."
      The voice of our inheritors waiting to be born; it is the small still voice that says: "We are one."
      "I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see from afar, I leave far behind me." Giordano Bruno

"May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk"

Comment

• Originally posted by Winged Heron View Post
        The voice of our inheritors waiting to be born; it is the small still voice that says: "We are one."
        "The Minbari call that Isil'zha, means 'the future', 'birth', 'beginning', 'dawn of a new age'."

Comment

• Originally posted by Susitcha View Post
          "The Minbari call that Isil'zha, means 'the future', 'birth', 'beginning', 'dawn of a new age'."
          "It was the Third age of mankind"
          There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
          WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
            "It was the Third age of mankind"
            I've lost count since the last emperor was elevated to godhood.
            What a wonderful world you live in. -
            Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
              I've lost count since the last emperor was elevated to godhood.
              "One, two...emergency stop!"
              "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

"One, two...emergency stop!"
                "Unable to comply. Password required for access."

Comment

"Unable to comply. Password required for access."
                  "Why are there wet socks hanging in the shower?"
                  "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

"Why are there wet socks hanging in the shower?"
                    "Nobody has ever complained before, but I guess some people just aren't happy unless they are messing it up for everyone else."
                    no boom today . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                      "Nobody has ever complained before, but I guess some people just aren't happy unless they are messing it up for everyone else."
                      "Don't sweat it. Just be that charming, effervescent commander we've all come to know and love."

Comment

"Inconvenient doesn't even begin to cover it. Now we have to clean up the mess."

Comment

"Inconvenient doesn't even begin to cover it. Now we have to clean up the mess."
                          "It's fine, I didn't come for the decor."
                          no boom today . . .

Comment

"It's fine, I didn't come for the decor."
                            "Listen...later on...if you need any help unpacking this stuff...you call me, okay? I'll bring pizza."

Comment

"Listen...later on...if you need any help unpacking this stuff...you call me, okay? I'll bring pizza."
                              "You go out for pizza and I never see you again."

Comment

"You go out for pizza and I never see you again."
                                "I will see you again in the place where no Shadows fall"
                                There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
                                WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

Working...
                                X