Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
    "They say he has a room somewhere deep below the castle..where he keeps their heads as his personal counsel..."
    "I call them my shadow cabinet. I think you can appreciate the irony. They certainly can't."
    All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
      "I call them my shadow cabinet. I think you can appreciate the irony. They certainly can't."
      Now, if you respected these beings instead of constantly trying to murder them, you would appreciate that.
      What a wonderful world you live in. -
      Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
        Now, if you respected these beings instead of constantly trying to murder them, you would appreciate that.
        The paragon of animals. 6,000 years of brutality, murder and slavery.
        "I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see from afar, I leave far behind me." Giordano Bruno

"May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk"

Comment

"That is .. one interpretation."

Comment

"That is .. one interpretation."
            The truth is sometimes what you believe it to be, and other times what you decide it to be
            Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

The truth is sometimes what you believe it to be, and other times what you decide it to be
              "Everybody lies."
              no boom today . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                "Everybody lies."
                "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO? GET A HOBBY! READ A BOOK!"

(Don't blame me, it was all in caps in the script.)
                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                  "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO DO? GET A HOBBY! READ A BOOK!"

(Don't blame me, it was all in caps in the script.)
                  I'll leave it to you to try take all the fun out of life. I mean, come on, where's your sense of mystery, adventure?

Comment

I'll leave it to you to try take all the fun out of life. I mean, come on, where's your sense of mystery, adventure?
                    "Heh, that's a very funny question to ask a telepath, .."

Comment

"Heh, that's a very funny question to ask a telepath, .."
                      Fine. I'll just go up to him and ask him to leave, that'll work.

Comment

Fine. I'll just go up to him and ask him to leave, that'll work.
                        "I want to see your head on a pike in the public square, as a warning to all that somethings come with too high of a price..."
                        There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
                        WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

"I want to see your head on a pike in the public square, as a warning to all that somethings come with too high of a price..."
                          "Bad case of pikal envy, if you ask me."

Comment

"Bad case of pikal envy, if you ask me."
                            Well, if you've any other problems, any other questions at all, just ask.

Comment

Well, if you've any other problems, any other questions at all, just ask.
                              "Ask yourself...Do you have anything worth living for?"
                              There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
                              WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

"Ask yourself...Do you have anything worth living for?"
                                I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come with too high a price.

Comment

Working...
                                X