Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
    "That's a hell of a thing to tell someone."
    And then I think of you, and then I sayĆ  to hell with appearances.
    "I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see from afar, I leave far behind me." Giordano Bruno

"May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk"

Comment

• Originally posted by Winged Heron View Post
      And then I think of you, and then I sayĆ  to hell with appearances.
      We were right .. about you.
      What a wonderful world you live in. -
      Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
        We were right .. about you.
        "You have an annoying habit of being right at the most inconvenient moments."
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
          "You have an annoying habit of being right at the most inconvenient moments."
          It is a great gift and a terrible responsibility, one that cannot be abandoned.
          Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

It is a great gift and a terrible responsibility, one that cannot be abandoned.
            "We put you in this position, G'Kar. Our reverence is our gift to you, and you are responsible to us. You owe us. Without us .. you are nothing."
            All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
              "We put you in this position, G'Kar. Our reverence is our gift to you, and you are responsible to us. You owe us. Without us .. you are nothing."
              "Ah, for a moment I was thinking women, drinking and debauchery. I forgot I was speaking to a Minbari."
              no boom today . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                "Ah, for a moment I was thinking women, drinking and debauchery. I forgot I was speaking to a Minbari."
                "Who said Minbari never lie?"
                There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
                WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
                  "Who said Minbari never lie?"
                  "Everybody lies."
                  no boom today . . .

Comment

"Everybody lies."
                    Just one problem: I don't believe you .. and I'm not the only one.

Comment

Just one problem: I don't believe you .. and I'm not the only one.
                      "We live for the One. We Die for the One.....but we don't die stupid"
                      There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
                      WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
                        "We live for the One. We Die for the One.....but we don't die stupid"
                        "Right, which means that I have to go to that stupid transport association meeting. Oh, well."

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                          "Right, which means that I have to go to that stupid transport association meeting. Oh, well."
                          "Good luck, Captain. I think you are about to go where everyone has gone before."
                          no boom today . . .

Comment

"Good luck, Captain. I think you are about to go where everyone has gone before."
                            It is an unhappy journey on which you travel.

Comment

It is an unhappy journey on which you travel.
                              "For a warrior there is no other end to the journey."
                              no boom today . . .

Comment

"For a warrior there is no other end to the journey."
                                "I was born .. warrior caste, but I see now .. the calling of my heart .. is religious. War is over. Listen to her. Listen!"

Comment

Working...
                                X