Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
    "So you can handle mammals of all kinds, even reptiles, but no fish. Interesting. Your system may be set up to destroy harmful bacteria on a selective basis.
    "In ten seconds, I can cripple you for life. In ten seconds I can break your skull open and scoop your brains open for cat food."
    no boom today . . .

    Comment


    • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
      "In ten seconds, I can cripple you for life. In ten seconds I can break your skull open and scoop your brains open for cat food."
      "If you enter my mind for any reason, I'll twist your head off and use it for a chamber pot."
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jan View Post
        "If you enter my mind for any reason, I'll twist your head off and use it for a chamber pot."
        "Yeah, they told me, but I never let the facts get into the way of a good grudge."
        no boom today . . .

        Comment


        • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
          "Yeah, they told me, but I never let the facts get into the way of a good grudge."
          I mean, they're stubborn, lazy, obnoxious, greedy--
          What a wonderful world you live in. -
          Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by glindros View Post
            I mean, they're stubborn, lazy, obnoxious, greedy--
            "By nature Mr. Garibaldi is rebellious, stubborn, and suspicious. He has an innate distrust to the authority figures. And he is very good at figuring out when conspiracies are taking place and tracking it back to its source. We need that part of him, so I don't wanna risk tampering with him."
            All generalizations are false, including this one.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
              "By nature Mr. Garibaldi is rebellious, stubborn, and suspicious. He has an innate distrust to the authority figures. And he is very good at figuring out when conspiracies are taking place and tracking it back to its source. We need that part of him, so I don't wanna risk tampering with him."
              Look, he's gotta get his head screwed on straight. You can't do that for him.

              (Whoo hoo 200 pages !!)
              What a wonderful world you live in. -
              Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                Look, he's gotta get his head screwed on straight. You can't do that for him.

                (Whoo hoo 200 pages !!)
                "The way I figure it, we are all entitled to one really big, incredibly stupid screw-up in our lives. Maybe this is one of those, we'll see."

                (I can't believe we've hit 200 pages. )
                All generalizations are false, including this one.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                  "The way I figure it, we are all entitled to one really big, incredibly stupid screw-up in our lives. Maybe this is one of those, we'll see."
                  Damn. You see, it's your fault. You're bad luck.
                  Last edited by glindros; 10-29-2008, 02:56 PM.
                  What a wonderful world you live in. -
                  Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                    Damn. You see, it's your fault. You're bad luck.
                    "And Mr. Garibaldi wants to blame the telepaths. Of course, these days he is looking for grounds to blame them for everything from sun spots to hair loss."
                    no boom today . . .

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                      "And Mr. Garibaldi wants to blame the telepaths. Of course, these days he is looking for grounds to blame them for everything from sun spots to hair loss."
                      "Hmmm..Look at that. The Sun's comin' up"

                      (...and closing in on 3000 posts...WOW!!)
                      Last edited by Ranger 6 and 7/8; 10-29-2008, 10:58 PM.
                      There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
                      WE WILL BE FREE!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
                        "Hmmm..Look at that. The Sun's comin' up"

                        (...and closing in on 3000 posts...WOW!!)
                        "Don't. Don't do that, no, come on. The sun's almost coming up. I've got to get some sleep .. eventually."
                        All generalizations are false, including this one.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                          "Don't. Don't do that, no, come on. The sun's almost coming up. I've got to get some sleep .. eventually."
                          Yeah, if I'm sleeping in this, I'm tempting fate .. all night.
                          What a wonderful world you live in. -
                          Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                            Yeah, if I'm sleeping in this, I'm tempting fate .. all night.
                            "Don't tempt me."
                            All generalizations are false, including this one.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                              "Don't tempt me."
                              What do you want?
                              What a wonderful world you live in. -
                              Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                                What do you want?
                                "I really want your opinion before I send my report back home. Do you approve?"

                                (3000 posts!!!)
                                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X