Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
    You know, your mother and I were talking just last week and we both agree you need to call her more...
    "The Corps is Mother, the Corps is Father."
    no boom today . . .

    Comment


    • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
      "The Corps is Mother, the Corps is Father."
      "And one more thing. Tell the commander .. he was right. We were at a crossroads, and there is no going back. Expect me .. when you see me."
      All generalizations are false, including this one.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
        "And one more thing. Tell the commander .. he was right. We were at a crossroads, and there is no going back. Expect me .. when you see me."
        "We will see each other again in the place where no Shadows fall"
        There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
        WE WILL BE FREE!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
          "We will see each other again in the place where no Shadows fall"
          "I'm here, because this is my home now and because when the darkness comes, it's good to know you are standing in the one place where the lights are always on."
          no boom today . . .

          Comment


          • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
            "I'm here, because this is my home now and because when the darkness comes, it's good to know you are standing in the one place where the lights are always on."
            These are YOUR sons and YOUR daughters, whose beliefs in this Alliance has never waivered. They have been forced to take extraordinary measures...We are here to deliver a message...We have come home!!!
            There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
            WE WILL BE FREE!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
              These are YOUR sons and YOUR daughters, whose beliefs in this Alliance has never waivered. They have been forced to take extraordinary measures...We are here to deliver a message...We have come home!!!
              "It seems that this is the only home we have left. How could I abandon, as you say, my partner?"
              All generalizations are false, including this one.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                "It seems that this is the only home we have left. How could I abandon, as you say, my partner?"
                "Hell, I probably still be here when they turn off the lights."
                no boom today . . .

                Comment


                • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                  "Hell, I probably still be here when they turn off the lights."
                  The Kha'Ri felt that if anything happened to you, the book of G'Kar would never see the light of day...
                  What a wonderful world you live in. -
                  Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                    The Kha'Ri felt that if anything happened to you, the book of G'Kar would never see the light of day...
                    "I realized that it's simpler to build a statue to someone who you believe embodies all your better qualities than it is to actually improve yourself."
                    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                      "I realized that it's simpler to build a statue to someone who you believe embodies all your better qualities than it is to actually improve yourself."
                      "Zathras die. But Zathras die for cause. Maybe stop great war. Maybe Zathras great hero. Maybe build statue to Zathras. Others come, remember Zathras."
                      All generalizations are false, including this one.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                        "Zathras die. But Zathras die for cause. Maybe stop great war. Maybe Zathras great hero. Maybe build statue to Zathras. Others come, remember Zathras."
                        Remembered not as a messenger, remembered not as a reformer, not as a prophet, not as a heroànot even as Sebastian. Remembered onlyàas Jack.
                        "I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see from afar, I leave far behind me." Giordano Bruno

                        "May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk"

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Winged Heron View Post
                          Remembered not as a messenger, remembered not as a reformer, not as a prophet, not as a heroànot even as Sebastian. Remembered onlyàas Jack.
                          "As long as we speak his name, he will always be a part of us. He followed the path of his heart; how many of us can say that?"


                          Jan
                          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                            "As long as we speak his name, he will always be a part of us. He followed the path of his heart; how many of us can say that?"


                            Jan
                            "I've just thrown up everything I've eaten since I was twelve years old!"
                            "I am not a number! I am a free man!"

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by NotKosh View Post
                              "I've just thrown up everything I've eaten since I was twelve years old!"
                              "I'll make sure they have a selection of space-sickness bags."
                              "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                                "I'll make sure they have a selection of space-sickness bags."
                                "So you can handle mammals of all kinds, even reptiles, but no fish. Interesting. Your system may be set up to destroy harmful bacteria on a selective basis.
                                All generalizations are false, including this one.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎