Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
    "Mundanes want us to fill our heads with noise and babble so we won't hear what you're shouting at the top of your minds."
    I'd rather have you yelling at me or angry. Anything but disappointed. I know I failed..
    What a wonderful world you live in. -
    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by glindros View Post
      I'd rather have you yelling at me or angry. Anything but disappointed. I know I failed..
      "To be Anla-Shok means understanding that there is nothing to fear in death except the failure to complete our assigned mission. Death is not the enemy, death simply is."
      All generalizations are false, including this one.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
        "To be Anla-Shok means understanding that there is nothing to fear in death except the failure to complete our assigned mission. Death is not the enemy, death simply is."
        "It was the warrior caste who died in the war against the Earthers; warrior caste who have defended our world for centuries, while the Council floated
        among the stars, isolated from its own people."
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jan View Post
          "It was the warrior caste who died in the war against the Earthers; warrior caste who have defended our world for centuries, while the Council floated
          among the stars, isolated from its own people."
          It might be helpful for you to know that you are not alone.
          What a wonderful world you live in. -
          Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by glindros View Post
            It might be helpful for you to know that you are not alone.
            "Sheridan is not alone. And you are not alone. The League stands with you. We all stand with you."
            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jan View Post
              "Sheridan is not alone. And you are not alone. The League stands with you. We all stand with you."
              Oh, so if I'm feeling insecure, hugging you will make me feel better.
              What a wonderful world you live in. -
              Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                Oh, so if I'm feeling insecure, hugging you will make me feel better.
                Thank you. I feel so much better now.
                "I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see from afar, I leave far behind me." Giordano Bruno

                "May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk"

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Winged Heron View Post
                  Thank you. I feel so much better now.
                  Don't you have anything else better to do? Why don't you get a hobby? Read a book or something?
                  What a wonderful world you live in. -
                  Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                    Don't you have anything else better to do? Why don't you get a hobby? Read a book or something?
                    I told you I could help. The Book of G'Quan. Read it. We'll talk afterwards.
                    "I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see from afar, I leave far behind me." Giordano Bruno

                    "May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk"

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Winged Heron View Post
                      I told you I could help. The Book of G'Quan. Read it. We'll talk afterwards.
                      Abso-fragging-lutely-dammit. Since our last discussion I have been studying your use of language. Do you approve?
                      What a wonderful world you live in. -
                      Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                        Abso-fragging-lutely-dammit. Since our last discussion I have been studying your use of language. Do you approve?
                        "Have you nothing of your own? Nothing to stand on that is not provided, defined, delineated, stamped, sanctioned, numbered and approved by others?"
                        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                        Comment


                        • "Worst case of testosterone poisoning I have ever seen."

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Susitcha View Post
                            "Worst case of testosterone poisoning I have ever seen."
                            "I don't know what you're talking about. But if there were such a thing, steps would be taken to destroy the virus...but we'd keep the antidote around, just in case someone else comes up with it."
                            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                              "I don't know what you're talking about. But if there were such a thing, steps would be taken to destroy the virus...but we'd keep the antidote around, just in case someone else comes up with it."
                              "It's not reproducing. It's decompressing like a .zip-file!!"
                              All generalizations are false, including this one.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                                "I don't know what you're talking about. But if there were such a thing, steps would be taken to destroy the virus...but we'd keep the antidote around, just in case someone else comes up with it."
                                "Are you trying to cheer me up ?"
                                Jan from Denmark

                                My blog :

                                http://www.babylonlurker.dk

                                "Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X