Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
    'No interstellar traveler who's been in unknown space shall be allowed within the borders of Earth-controlled space until after a 60-day quarantine period.'
    "The newly elected president of the Interstellar Alliance, about to be officially sworn in, washing his own socks? You're a very strange man, even for a human."
    All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
      "The newly elected president of the Interstellar Alliance, about to be officially sworn in, washing his own socks? You're a very strange man, even for a human."
      Smooth! You're getting good at this. Keep working on it, and one of these days I might even be convinced that you're human.
      "I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see from afar, I leave far behind me." Giordano Bruno

"May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk"

Comment

• Originally posted by Winged Heron View Post
        Smooth! You're getting good at this. Keep working on it, and one of these days I might even be convinced that you're human.
        "Ha ho. Ah, mister you got a deal."
        no boom today . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
          "Ha ho. Ah, mister you got a deal."
          "I'll check back with you after two years. If you've done as I ask, if you've created a force I can use against the Corps .. I'll take out that neural block. Then you can deal with Bester. I'll deal with the Corps. We both get what we want."

Comment

• what do i want?...that is a dangerous question
            There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
            WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
              what do i want?...that is a dangerous question
              It can be a dangerous place, but it's our last best hope for peace.
              "I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see from afar, I leave far behind me." Giordano Bruno

"May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk"

Comment

• Originally posted by Winged Heron View Post
                It can be a dangerous place, but it's our last best hope for peace.
                Commander, please. On the issue of galactic peace, I'm long past innocence and fast approaching apathy. It's all a game -- a paper fantasy of names and borders.
                What a wonderful world you live in. -
                Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

Commander, please. On the issue of galactic peace, I'm long past innocence and fast approaching apathy. It's all a game -- a paper fantasy of names and borders.
                  "Look, if they want to play games, well fine. We can play games too, only we can play them better, because we have the truth on our side. You can't kill the truth. .. Actually, you can kill the truth, but it always comes back to haunt you later."

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                    "Look, if they want to play games, well fine. We can play games too, only we can play them better, because we have the truth on our side. You can't kill the truth. .. Actually, you can kill the truth, but it always comes back to haunt you later."
                    "Marcus we are stealing a station to fight in a war that was over thousand years ago. We are all mad."
                    no boom today . . .

Comment

"Marcus we are stealing a station to fight in a war that was over thousand years ago. We are all mad."
                      Big mistake, hot-shot. You shouldn't poke around in things you don't understand. This is too big for you.
                      Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

Big mistake, hot-shot. You shouldn't poke around in things you don't understand. This is too big for you.
                        "Then you better decide which you prefer: do you want a quick death, or do you want to go through the rest of your life eating your meals through a straw?"
                        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                          "Then you better decide which you prefer: do you want a quick death, or do you want to go through the rest of your life eating your meals through a straw?"
                          When you do eat, you don't eat enough of the right things.

Comment

When you do eat, you don't eat enough of the right things.
                            "I long to sink my teeth into something .."
                            no boom today . . .

Comment

"I long to sink my teeth into something .."
                              "You ever have to search the contents of a Pak'ma'ra's stomach?..."
                              There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against such power, governments, and kingdoms, and conquerors cannot stand.
                              WE WILL BE FREE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger 6 and 7/8 View Post
                                "You ever have to search the contents of a Pak'ma'ra's stomach?..."
                                "It doesn't taste like chicken."
                                no boom today . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X