Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Jan View Post
    "And Valen said, "Will you follow me into fire, into storm, into darkness, into death?" The Nine said yes. "Then do this in testimony to the one who will follow; who will bring death couched in the promise of new life, and renewal
    disguised as defeat."
    I know, I know. But it tastes so great going down. Coming up again, it is not so terrific.
    What a wonderful world you live in. -
    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by glindros View Post
      I know, I know. But it tastes so great going down. Coming up again, it is not so terrific.
      "Taste of it, and be not afraid, for I am with you to the end of time."

      ( )
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Jan View Post
        "Taste of it, and be not afraid, for I am with you to the end of time."

        ( )
        You know, back home we have old saying: Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die.
        What a wonderful world you live in. -
        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by glindros View Post
          You know, back home we have old saying: Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die.
          Back on Minbar, there was a saying among the other Rangers: "The only way to get a straight answer out of Ranger One was to look at every reply in a mirror while hanging upside down from the ceiling.
          "I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see from afar, I leave far behind me." Giordano Bruno

          "May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk"

          Comment


          • Originally posted by glindros View Post
            You know, back home we have old saying: Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die.
            "Which reminds me...merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah....whatever."
            "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jan View Post
              "Which reminds me...merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah....whatever."
              ...there is a time and a place for everything - and this is the time and this is definitely the place for one hell of a party!
              What a wonderful world you live in. -
              Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                ...there is a time and a place for everything - and this is the time and this is definitely the place for one hell of a party!
                "Tell you what...get it done in eleven hours and I'll pretend I didn't see that extremely nonregulation picture hanging in your locker. You know, the one from your bachelor party, the night before you got married, the one with the ---"

                Oops, I see I missed one!

                Originally posted by Winged Heron
                Back on Minbar, there was a saying among the other Rangers: "The only way to get a straight answer out of Ranger One was to look at every reply in a mirror while hanging upside down from the ceiling.
                "Fah. You can never get a straight answer from anyone around here..."
                Last edited by Jan; 09-21-2008, 03:40 PM.
                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jan View Post
                  "Tell you what...get it done in eleven hours and I'll pretend I didn't see that extremely nonregulation picture hanging in your locker. You know, the one from your bachelor party, the night before you got married, the one with the ---"

                  Oops, I see I missed one!



                  "Fah. You can never get a straight answer from anyone around here..."

                  "Be careful, G'Kar. When the universe hears you say something like that, it tends to answer in the most surprising ways."
                  All generalizations are false, including this one.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                    "Be careful, G'Kar. When the universe hears you say something like that, it tends to answer in the most surprising ways."
                    "Knocks you back on your heels, huh?"
                    no boom today . . .

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                      "Knocks you back on your heels, huh?"
                      "It's like knocking over an ant-hill. Every new generation gets stronger, the ant-hill gets redesigned, made better."
                      All generalizations are false, including this one.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                        "It's like knocking over an ant-hill. Every new generation gets stronger, the ant-hill gets redesigned, made better."
                        No one else would ever build a place like this. Humans share one unique quality, they build communities.
                        What a wonderful world you live in. -
                        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                          No one else would ever build a place like this. Humans share one unique quality, they build communities.
                          "Then what am I?"
                          no boom today . . .

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                            "Then what am I?"
                            What? What am I supposed to do, blind myself here? All right, fine, I'm as offended as you are. But I can see why a lot of guys would rent this particular image.
                            "I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see from afar, I leave far behind me." Giordano Bruno

                            "May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk"

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Winged Heron View Post
                              What? What am I supposed to do, blind myself here? All right, fine, I'm as offended as you are. But I can see why a lot of guys would rent this particular image.
                              Our biggest losses have been on the Drazi space. They are real good fighters. Not terrific conversationalists, and their table manners can make you go blind in one eye, but .. really tough behind the weapons consoles.
                              What a wonderful world you live in. -
                              Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                                Our biggest losses have been on the Drazi space. They are real good fighters. Not terrific conversationalists, and their table manners can make you go blind in one eye, but .. really tough behind the weapons consoles.
                                "No, I don't care at all for the way he looks. Pluck out his eye."
                                All generalizations are false, including this one.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X