Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Winged Heron View Post
    This is Ben-Zed, god of food! AndàLi, goddess of passion! And Mo-goth, god of the underworld, and protector of front doors. Gods by the bushel! Gods by the pound! Gods for all occasions!!
    "But as a doctor, I have to treat all my patients equally. Even the annoying, self righteous, arrogant ones with selfimportant delusions of godhood."
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• "HE is at one with the Universe".
      Abso-fragging-lutely-dammit.

Comment

• Originally posted by thegavel View Post
        "HE is at one with the Universe".
        "I come here to think...to dream...to plan for my eventual godhood."
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
          "I come here to think...to dream...to plan for my eventual godhood."
          "A god must have a high priest, must he not? And when the Shadows rise from the ashes of Centauri Prime and reward my loyalty with godhood, I want you to be the first one in my temple.
          All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
            "A god must have a high priest, must he not? And when the Shadows rise from the ashes of Centauri Prime and reward my loyalty with godhood, I want you to be the first one in my temple.
            May God save us from false religion.
            "I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see from afar, I leave far behind me." Giordano Bruno

"May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk"

Comment

• Originally posted by Winged Heron View Post
              This is Ben-Zed, god of food! AndàLi, goddess of passion! And Mo-goth, god of the underworld, and protector of front doors. Gods by the bushel! Gods by the pound! Gods for all occasions!!
              What a bunch of mealy-mouthed self-indulgent foundationist crap! Take responsibility for your actions, for crying out loud.
              What a wonderful world you live in. -
              Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
                What a bunch of mealy-mouthed self-indulgent foundationist crap! Take responsibility for your actions, for crying out loud.
                "It says in the Bible that even the smallest sparrow does not fall, without God
                seeing it. What then of all these other races from distant worlds? Would he abandon them...or reveal himself in some other way? God goes by many names."

Comment

"It says in the Bible that even the smallest sparrow does not fall, without God
                  seeing it. What then of all these other races from distant worlds? Would he abandon them...or reveal himself in some other way? God goes by many names."
                  And now you call me outcast. You know me. You know I believe in the task that is before us, the Great War that is coming.
                  Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

And now you call me outcast. You know me. You know I believe in the task that is before us, the Great War that is coming.
                    "You can remove the manacles at any time. But that would mean admitting your error, admitting that you are not worthy enough or strong enough for
                    the task ahead. And pride will prevent you from doing that."

Comment

"You can remove the manacles at any time. But that would mean admitting your error, admitting that you are not worthy enough or strong enough for
                      the task ahead. And pride will prevent you from doing that."
                      I want you to know you were right. I didn't want to admit that. Just .. pride, I guess. Get my age, you get kind of set in your ways. That had to be done, don't blame yourself .. for what happened later.

Comment

I want you to know you were right. I didn't want to admit that. Just .. pride, I guess. Get my age, you get kind of set in your ways. That had to be done, don't blame yourself .. for what happened later.
                        "Guilt can kill you from the inside."

Comment

"Guilt can kill you from the inside."
                          There is no shame in wanting to honor him, Alyt Neroon. I've fought on the Line against Branmer.

Comment

There is no shame in wanting to honor him, Alyt Neroon. I've fought on the Line against Branmer.
                            "See? It physically releases the need for punishment or guilt when we do something wrong, while at the same time providing positive verbal psychological reinforcement. It helps boost confidence and self-esteem."

Comment

"See? It physically releases the need for punishment or guilt when we do something wrong, while at the same time providing positive verbal psychological reinforcement. It helps boost confidence and self-esteem."
                              We have to reassure everyone that we are in control of the situation. We can't do that hiding in our offices.

Comment

We have to reassure everyone that we are in control of the situation. We can't do that hiding in our offices.
                                "So...you try to blame us, tried to get the others to attack us as a diversion, to conceal the truth that you were responsible all along."

Comment

Working...
                                X