Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
    "With everything that has been going on, I'm surprised you invited me."
    Really? Love 'em, myself. To me, everything's a surprise! You're a surprise. This place is a surprise. You see this? Paper cut. Hurts like hell! Anybody else would be upset, but to me, it's just one more wonderful surprise! I mean, I even surprise myself sometimes! So I guess there's nothing wrong with me surprising you. Right?
    "I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see from afar, I leave far behind me." Giordano Bruno

"May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk"

Comment

• Originally posted by Winged Heron View Post
      Really? Love 'em, myself. To me, everything's a surprise! You're a surprise. This place is a surprise. You see this? Paper cut. Hurts like hell! Anybody else would be upset, but to me, it's just one more wonderful surprise! I mean, I even surprise myself sometimes! So I guess there's nothing wrong with me surprising you. Right?
      Butt what ??
      Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

• Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
        Butt what ??
        All I'm asking is that you trust me.
        What a wonderful world you live in. -
        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
          All I'm asking is that you trust me.
          "Do this for me, and I swear I'll never ask you for anything ever again...
          Until the next time."
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
            "Do this for me, and I swear I'll never ask you for anything ever again...
            Until the next time."
            Not necessarily at this moment and certainly not in front of the... um...
            Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

Not necessarily at this moment and certainly not in front of the... um...
              "You are an affront to the purity of our race, and your belief that you are satisfying prophecy is presumption of the highest order!"

(Wow, over 2500 posts in this thread!)
              "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

(Wow, over 2500 posts in this thread!)
                With our basic freedom in stake, no response can be too extreme.

Comment

With our basic freedom in stake, no response can be too extreme.
                  "I just want to say I appreciate your response, and I fully understand. The Vorlons said that you wouldn't be up for a fight like this. In fact they said in the last war, they carried you, did most of the work, while you took most of the credit for it. They said that if you got involved in this one, you'd just get hurt. Come to think of it, we've got the Vorlons. We don't need much more help, do we? I mean, the Vorlons are really pretty close to perfect."
                  All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

"I just want to say I appreciate your response, and I fully understand. The Vorlons said that you wouldn't be up for a fight like this. In fact they said in the last war, they carried you, did most of the work, while you took most of the credit for it. They said that if you got involved in this one, you'd just get hurt. Come to think of it, we've got the Vorlons. We don't need much more help, do we? I mean, the Vorlons are really pretty close to perfect."
                    One moment of perfect beauty.

Comment

One moment of perfect beauty.
                      In action how like an angel. In apprehension how like a god. The beauty of the world. The paragon of animals.à" The paragon of animals. 6,000 years of brutality, murder and slavery. An animal does not do this to its own kind, but they do it to each other. And they would do it to us! Unless we stop them. Unless we find a way to help each other. Unless we care for one another.
                      "I cleave the heavens, and soar to the infinite. What others see from afar, I leave far behind me." Giordano Bruno

"May the Gods always stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk"

Comment

• Originally posted by Winged Heron View Post
                        In action how like an angel. In apprehension how like a god. The beauty of the world. The paragon of animals.à" The paragon of animals. 6,000 years of brutality, murder and slavery. An animal does not do this to its own kind, but they do it to each other. And they would do it to us! Unless we stop them. Unless we find a way to help each other. Unless we care for one another.
                        "Look at the long history of human struggle. Six thousand years of recorded wars, bloodshed, atrocities beyond description. But look at what came out of all that. We've gone to the stars. Split the atom. Written sonnets. We would never have evolved this far if we hadn't been at each other's throats, evolving our way up inch by inch."

Comment

"Look at the long history of human struggle. Six thousand years of recorded wars, bloodshed, atrocities beyond description. But look at what came out of all that. We've gone to the stars. Split the atom. Written sonnets. We would never have evolved this far if we hadn't been at each other's throats, evolving our way up inch by inch."
                          I heard your proposition, I heard what you thought I would probably say in response, and I heard the counter-arguments you planned to use. I know you're having some discomfort with those shoes and that lunch is not sitting well with you just now.

Comment

I heard your proposition, I heard what you thought I would probably say in response, and I heard the counter-arguments you planned to use. I know you're having some discomfort with those shoes and that lunch is not sitting well with you just now.
                            "Oh, no, Draal give Zathras list of things not to say. This was one. No, not good. Not supposed to mention one, or the One or .. You never heard that."
                            All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

"Oh, no, Draal give Zathras list of things not to say. This was one. No, not good. Not supposed to mention one, or the One or .. You never heard that."
                              "Mister, you got one hell of a lot of explaining to do."
                              no boom today . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                                "Mister, you got one hell of a lot of explaining to do."
                                Zack, do me a favor and explain the missionary, uhà position to these folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X