Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by glindros View Post
    With my luck, it would be the Second Coming, and I am still three commandments behind on penance!
    "We should expect something to be coming our way sooner or later. The way our luck works, it will probably be sooner."
    All generalizations are false, including this one.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
      "We should expect something to be coming our way sooner or later. The way our luck works, it will probably be sooner."
      "This is endgame. We'll be ok as long as nothing goes wrong. "
      no boom today . . .

      Comment


      • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
        "This is endgame. We'll be ok as long as nothing goes wrong. "
        "And how do you propose stopping them? Perhaps a big red and white sign with the word 'Stop' on it? I'll put a bucket on my head and pretend to be the ancient Vorlon god Booji."
        Duracell Bunny is arrested and charged with BATTERY!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by circularREASON View Post
          "And how do you propose stopping them? Perhaps a big red and white sign with the word 'Stop' on it? I'll put a bucket on my head and pretend to be the ancient Vorlon god Booji."
          "Well, as answers go, short to the point, utterly useless and totally consistent, what I've come to expect from a Vorlon."
          All generalizations are false, including this one.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
            "Well, as answers go, short to the point, utterly useless and totally consistent, what I've come to expect from a Vorlon."
            "We may sometimes look like you, but we are not ... you! Never forget that."
            no boom today . . .

            Comment


            • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
              "We may sometimes look like you, but we are not ... you! Never forget that."
              Perhaps we'll remember that the next time Ms. Sakai visits the station.
              What a wonderful world you live in. -
              Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                Perhaps we'll remember that the next time Ms. Sakai visits the station.
                "Sakai. She disappeared about a year ago."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by brian View Post
                  "Sakai. She disappeared about a year ago."
                  "With Clark, Anything that gets into the way, disappears."
                  All generalizations are false, including this one.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                    "With Clark, Anything that gets into the way, disappears."
                    This is nuts. The station just doesn't disappear and reappear four years later like some kind of a flying Dutchman.
                    What a wonderful world you live in. -
                    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                      This is nuts. The station just doesn't disappear and reappear four years later like some kind of a flying Dutchman.
                      "Fine! I'll get a bucket!"
                      no boom today . . .

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                        "Fine! I'll get a bucket!"
                        Now we have to clean up the mess.
                        What a wonderful world you live in. -
                        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by glindros View Post
                          Now we have to clean up the mess.
                          "Why, you would just mess it up again. Where do you think you're going?"
                          All generalizations are false, including this one.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                            "Why, you would just mess it up again. Where do you think you're going?"
                            "This journey is ended. Another begins. Time to rest now."
                            no boom today . . .

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                              "This journey is ended. Another begins. Time to rest now."
                              "I will not sleep, eat, drink, nothing! The words and I will be locked in mortal combat until one of us surrenders."
                              All generalizations are false, including this one.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                                "I will not sleep, eat, drink, nothing! The words and I will be locked in mortal combat until one of us surrenders."
                                "What about your family? What about your God? What about truth? What about blood? What about right? What about wrong? What about your future? What about faith? What about sin? What about hell? What about death? What about life?"
                                no boom today . . .

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X