No announcement yet.

Silly B5 Quote Conversation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To celebrate this latest victory against the tyranny of a fanatical few who have endangered the lives of our citizens, Clark proclaimed today a planetary holiday. Curfew has been extended two full hours until 9 PM Earth standard time, so go out and enjoy.

Happy 4th of July!!
    What a wonderful world you live in. -
    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by glindros View Post
      To celebrate this latest victory against the tyranny of a fanatical few who have endangered the lives of our citizens, Clark proclaimed today a planetary holiday. Curfew has been extended two full hours until 9 PM Earth standard time, so go out and enjoy.
      "Are you so jaded, so superior, so smug in your complacency that you have lost the simplest of joys...that of the child and the closed box?"
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
        "Are you so jaded, so superior, so smug in your complacency that you have lost the simplest of joys...that of the child and the closed box?"
        Actually it's only a piece of .. industrial goo. But please don't tell doctor Franklin I said so.
        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

Actually it's only a piece of .. industrial goo. But please don't tell doctor Franklin I said so.
          "Very well...keep your secrets for now."
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

"Very well...keep your secrets for now."
            "Hey, how about I call you an idiot in public and you can convict me for revealing state secrets."

(Sorry I missed some of the earlier ones. I was away on vacation for a few days with no 'net access. I loved Gary's Curfew quote.)
            All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
              "Hey, how about I call you an idiot in public and you can convict me for revealing state secrets."
              What matters is that he has revealed himself to those who understand. You, me, and those who have been watching.

Comment

What matters is that he has revealed himself to those who understand. You, me, and those who have been watching.
                "What matters is that you have saved our people from another embarrassing surrender by our idiot Emperor."

Comment

"What matters is that you have saved our people from another embarrassing surrender by our idiot Emperor."
                  They always surrender right before they finish the job and they never tell you why.

Comment

They always surrender right before they finish the job and they never tell you why.
                    "Wakey, wakey. I'm here with your weather report for the evening. I see rain, lightning, thunder, and your head nailed to that wall over there if you don't tell me what my friend and I need to know."
                    All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
                      "Wakey, wakey. I'm here with your weather report for the evening. I see rain, lightning, thunder, and your head nailed to that wall over there if you don't tell me what my friend and I need to know."
                      "Right. Got it. And I think you are real cute too."
                      no boom today . . .

Comment

• Originally posted by luvB5 View Post
                        "Right. Got it. And I think you are real cute too."
                        Be a nice Minbari, conform, be quiet, admit that you are inadequate.

Comment

Be a nice Minbari, conform, be quiet, admit that you are inadequate.
                          "Jeez, talk about delusions of adequacy...."

Comment

"Jeez, talk about delusions of adequacy...."
                            "Our great mistake. Our failing. And now your failing."
                            Duracell Bunny is arrested and charged with BATTERY!!

Comment

• Originally posted by circularREASON View Post
                              "Our great mistake. Our failing. And now your failing."
                              "Isn't it strange, G'Kar? When we first met, I had no power .. and all the choices I could ever want. And now I have all the power I could ever want .. and no choices at all. No choice .. at all."
                              Duracell Bunny is arrested and charged with BATTERY!!

Comment

• Originally posted by circularREASON View Post
                                "Isn't it strange, G'Kar? When we first met, I had no power .. and all the choices I could ever want. And now I have all the power I could ever want .. and no choices at all. No choice .. at all."
                                There you see: one deserts his post without any explanation, the other one picks the most breathtakingly inconvenient moment possible to explore new career options, like becoming a butterfly!

Comment

Working...
                                X