• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crazycanuck
    replied
    women shaving their head

not shocking

woman walking into salon grabbing razer and doing it herself--while smoking and acting nuts

that is a little bit shocking

Leave a comment:

• Garibaldi's Hair
    replied
    I think the idea is that they are rising above society's stereotypes of what makes a woman attractive and just being themselves despite what everyone else thinks. An admirable mindset for the most part, but Ms Spears' reported (and I stress that word) behaviour has been so off the wall recently I have a hard time believing that's why she did it.

It is just a shame that a woman shaving her head is still so shocking that it makes the news all over the world.

When I shave mine, people just tell me I look like a thug.

Leave a comment:

• rallytbk
    replied
    Originally posted by moreorless
    Sometimes I think our women are right when they shave their heads and rise above these things....
    jk Did she have a "Napoleon Dynamite" shaved Pedro head moment? Hang over was just too much, lol.

Question: Is there an occasion one must shave their heads... Or am I missing something? I have heard of the expression, but do women really shave their heads and rise above things?

Leave a comment:

• Joe Nazzaro
    replied
    Too many bonehead jokes... must resist...

Leave a comment:

• Spoo Junky
    replied
    Brittany Spears must be a Minbari - that was really a bonehead move

Leave a comment:

• moreorless
    replied
    Sometimes I think our women are right when they shave their heads and rise above these things....

But not this time.

Leave a comment:

• Ranger1
    replied
    HAHAHA good one

Leave a comment:

• Crippa
    started a topic Delenn sighting

Delenn sighting

Sorry for being silly, but has anyone else noticed this...?
    Attached Files
Working...
X