Any good B5 gifts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good B5 gifts?

Anyone else give or get any good B5-related gifts this year? My girlfriend's mother got her a Lennier action figure (with a Minbari cruiser), a copy of Bill Mumy's CD Pandora's Box, and the December 1998 issue of Sci-Fi Magazine with Sheridan, Londo, and G'kar on the cover and a feature article about Bill Mumy (who can guess which is her favorite character?). My girlfriend gave me an autographed trading card of my favorite character, David Corwin.

I gave my cousin the Babylon 5 movie collection DVD set. And, though it doesn't count as a gift per se, while I was on Cafe Press buying a gift for a friend from another store, I bought the "But In Purple I'm Stunning" license plate holder as a gift to myself for my new personalized plate.

Comment

I'm considering the fact that The Lost Tales is well on its way to store shows to be a gift.
      Got movies? www.filmbuffonline.com

Comment

I'm getting something that's sort of B5 related but it may be a while until I actually receive them. I've got three little set models that John Iacovelli made for 'The Gathering'-C&C, Medlab and the Council Chamber. My sister is looking for some display cases for them so that I can take them out of the brown boxes they've been living in for years.

Hopefully when I get them I'll be able to post pictures. They're really cool, especially C&C-the set in minature made out of paper and foam core, stairs and all.

Jan
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

I found quite a few patches, metal emblems, and other stuff on eBay recently. The prices aren't bad but my cash flow isn't like is used to be, so I'll have to wait.
          Last edited by JohnFourtyTwo; 01-07-2007, 03:11 PM.
          Ranger Code

We walk in the places no others will enter.
          We do not break away from combat.
          We stand on the bridge and no one may pass.
          We do not retreat whatever the reason.
          We live for The One, we die for The One.

Comment

New Blood

I sent the Season 1 DVD to my brother -- and will add season 2 for his birthday if he likes it. He's never seen it before and it's always good to bring in fresh victims for Joe's ever-growing army of the undead.

Comment

I gave myself the Season4 box, to watch it upscaled to 1080I through a new Samsung HD860 on a brand new Sony Bravia
              Fallout 3: A Post Nuclear Blog

Comment

Two Starfury model kits.

FP

Comment

Like I mentioned on another thread here, I bought The Legend of the Rangers a few days ago, probably a day or two before Christmas, so that was my Christmas present to me.
                  Ranger Code

We walk in the places no others will enter.
                  We do not break away from combat.
                  We stand on the bridge and no one may pass.
                  We do not retreat whatever the reason.
                  We live for The One, we die for The One.

Comment

Working...
                  X