B5: TLT Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jan:
    Personally, I'll accept any of the Crusade or Rangers cast as 'established B5 characters' since they're all in the B5 universe.
    Well, from the "Crusade" cast I would find the telepathic John Matheson (Daniel Dae Kim) most interresting. The whole issue of telepathic people serving in the military, the trust issues, maybe even links to the telepath war. Could be interresting, but it is not enough for a whole episode, I'd guess... well, without (links to) the telepath war, that is 8-)

PeAcE
    greetings from austria, best known for its history and fine wine... feels like a wine cellar on a graveyard 8-)

Comment

Plus, Daniel Dae Kim is probably going to be hard-to-impossible to get for this. He's got a very busy career going for himself these days. Does anyone know how many weeks out of the year they are in Hawaii shooting "Lost"?

Comment

Originally posted by AmyG
        Plus, Daniel Dae Kim is probably going to be hard-to-impossible to get for this. He's got a very busy career going for himself these days. Does anyone know how many weeks out of the year they are in Hawaii shooting "Lost"?
        1. "Lost" is not going to last forever.

2. How long was the shooting schedule for the upcoming B5:TLT DVD, a week?
        Mac Breck (KoshN)
        ------------------
        Warner Brothers is Lucy.
        JMS and we fans are collectively Charlie Brown.
        Babylon 5 is the football.

Comment

Working...
        X