Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Comment

Hmmm.....

Well according to the dictionary the word ''commentary'' can be defined as ''a series of comments, explanations, or annotations but, so yes, yes you could voice over a B5 episode with your own comments (shallow or otherwise) and proclaim the finished product to be a commentary.

Though unless you have some involvement with the creative prosess that went into the work, its not only a lame, lame really really lame thing to do in your spare time but bears testimony to your sense humour......
    Last edited by CRONAN; 03-31-2004, 04:33 PM.

Oops!

In trying to correct a moron it seems i have become one myself', for in posting a reply i accidentally clicked on the new thread button.

Doh!

Sorry for any confusion ; in this i have no further comments.

Comment

Can I make any assumptions about the mentality of one who would call another group "morons" based on this mistake?
      I believe that when we leave a place, part of it goes with us and part of us remains. Go anywhere in the station, when it is quiet, and just listen. After a while, you will hear the echoes of all our conversations, every thought and word we've exchanged. Long after we are gone .. our voices will linger in these walls for as long as this place remains. But I will admit .. that the part of me that is going .. will very much miss the part of you that is staying.

Comment

*cough*

Of course you can, esp if you interepret the message to be 100% serious....

The ''moron'' bit was only meant to be a light jab at ONE individual and NOT at a ''group''. Of course if you want to drag me to the looney bin based on one mistake, youre welcome to try...

Comment

For a fan oriented board, we sure do seem to have a whole lot of itchiness over a ton of stuff that has little to do with our fan-dom.

Rudeness and politics and morons and and and and and

Just an observation. Hell, it applies to myself, too.
          Radhil Trebors
          Persona Under Construction

Comment

We are all as guilty because we read his post!

Anyway - Pot and Kettle spring to mind.
            Duracell Bunny is arrested and charged with BATTERY!!

Comment

Now thats comedy.

But who the heck are Pot and Kettle?

Comment

english saying

pot calling kettle black - someone calling someone else - knowing that he is the same
                Duracell Bunny is arrested and charged with BATTERY!!

Comment

Working...
                X