X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This week the outline for the film I'm writing for Paramount will be
    turned in to the studio. I'm still waiting for the PR department to
    announce the project so I can't yet identify it. I can say though that
    it's for Brad Pitt's Plan B productions.
    Kind of a longshot, but the film adaptation of World War Z fits this description.

World War Z
    "Babylon 5 was the last of the Babylon stations. There would never be another. It changed the future, and it changed us..."

Comment

"The book is set to be adapted for the screen sometime in 2008. There was a bidding war between Brad Pitt's company, Plan B, and Leonardo DiCaprio's company, Appian Way. Pitt's company eventually won the rights to produce the movie."

Man, you could be right...!

Comment

you know i remeber something about Sir Clarke saying he would like to see a updated 2001, it was when all those stories came out about his still unpublished work The Last Therom but i don't recall what else happened

Comment

Originally posted by Lunan
          you know i remeber something about Sir Clarke saying he would like to see a updated 2001, it was when all those stories came out about his still unpublished work The Last Therom but i don't recall what else happened
          Nitpick: That would be "Sir Arthur", not "Sir Clarke". Knights are addressed by honorific and first name. Had he been elevated to the Peerage he might be "Lord Clarke" (or not, depending on his exact title.)

Regards,

Joe
          Joseph DeMartino
          Sigh Corps
          Pat Tallman Division

Comment

Thank God for Article 1, Section 9, Clause 8 of the US Constitution.
            Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Originally posted by LessonInMachismo
              No officer with false teeth is to attempt oral sex in zero gravity?
              Who are you?
              What do you want?
              What is the average inflight speed of an unladened swallow?

Comment

Originally posted by moreorless

Now that's funny

Comment

Originally posted by moreorless
                  Isn't it the one that states:

"No Officer above the rank of mess seargent is permitted to go into battle with pierced niples" ?

Comment

Originally posted by LessonInMachismo
                    No more than 3 parts Vermouth to 95 parts Gin in a Dry Martini.
                    "I am not a number! I am a free man!"

Comment

Originally posted by NotKosh
                      No more than 3 parts Vermouth to 95 parts Gin in a Dry Martini.

Mmm...we should go out for martinis sometime, NotKosh.
                      Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
                      True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

Hey, I just had a Bananas Foster martini today. It was surprisingly good!

Comment

Originally posted by AmyG
                          Hey, I just had a Bananas Foster martini today. It was surprisingly good!
                          Ooh, I gotta try me one of those.

Comment

Working...
                          X