Previously....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Previously....

I've just calmed down from screaming wildly from pure joy. I wasn't aware of any of B5 movies in the works - and they are ACTUALLY in the filming process!!!!!

Can someone give me a quick update? I know that Bruce has returned - but who else in on board? and do they still fit in their old uniforms?
    We are one.

Originally posted by StarHarper
    I've just calmed down from screaming wildly from pure joy. I wasn't aware of any of B5 movies in the works - and they are ACTUALLY in the filming process!!!!!

Can someone give me a quick update? I know that Bruce has returned - but who else in on board? and do they still fit in their old uniforms?
    Tracy Scoggins (Lochley) and Peter Woodward (Galen) are featured with Bruce in this one. JMS has also said he has created some interesting and new characters. And from my understanding, the filming should actually be done now. Yay for months of post production!
    Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
    True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

I just saw Tracy in February and I'm quite sure she fit in her uniform. Anyway, from what JMS said at Comic Con, they probably had to start from scratch on costumes.

As for other actors, word is that JMS checked with Peter Jurasik as to his interest in doing an episode and there was originally supposed to be a Garibaldi episode but that was pushed back to the next one (assuming that sales cause WB to greenlight future releases, of course).

Cool, huh?

Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Working...
      X