Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange request Does anyone else remember this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AstroBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by LateArrival View Post
    Rarely go near twitter myself but also recall that information from somewhen around-ish the Jan 2021 HD release. ?? Either a few months before or after ??
    Busily avoiding the near-sentient-mass of paperwork nearby, so tried doing an internet search for twitter + @straczynski +2021 +CGI and found something.
    -- From March 28th 2021.

https://twitter.com/straczynski/stat...29585309978627

Click image for larger version

Name:	1376029585309978627.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	161460

Might this be it?
    Bingo! Thank you. I couldn't remember if it was 2020, 2021 FB or Twitter. Just that I saw it.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    replied
    Yes that is it. That is what I remember.

Leave a comment:

• LateArrival
    replied
    Rarely go near twitter myself but also recall that information from somewhen around-ish the Jan 2021 HD release. ?? Either a few months before or after ??
    Busily avoiding the near-sentient-mass of paperwork nearby, so tried doing an internet search for twitter + @straczynski +2021 +CGI and found something.
    -- From March 28th 2021.

https://twitter.com/straczynski/stat...29585309978627

Click image for larger version

Name:	1376029585309978627.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	161460

Might this be it?

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    I remember it but I'm not sure what key terms I'd be able to use to search for it. I know tht TripleF/Tom Smith claimed some inside knowledge from one of his sources to springboard a rumor but of course we don't know if that's true or not. Sorry. But you're not imagining things.

Leave a comment:

• AstroBoy
    started a topic Strange request Does anyone else remember this?

Strange request Does anyone else remember this?

So with the announcement of the secret project and by extension the rebooted series, I got to thinking about the the time line of these. Then I remembered a strange request from JMS asking for any remaining digital assets ( Models, CGI etc...) Does anyone else recall this ask from Joe? If so When was it and can someone point me to a link to the tweet or Facebook post? I tried searching the forums here but haven't been able to find it. Or am I in a Mandela universe and only I remember it?
    Last edited by AstroBoy; 09-07-2022, 02:12 PM.
Working...
X